IDEAL Aqua-Gel II Cable Pulling Lubricant
Aqua-Gel® II cable lubricant by Ideal Industries is perfect for reducing the amount of force needed to pull stubborn wires or cables. The special Polymer-based formula is environmentally safe and will not corrode conduit, pipes, cables or wires.
- Remains unaltered through a wide range of temperatures
- Non-toxic, non-flammable, and non-corrosive; will not harm cables or the environment
- Cleanup is a snap; all you need is soap and water - no need for specialty cleaning solvents
- Applies easily with a brush, pump or even your hand for better coverage
- Perfect for industrial, electrical, communications, construction and maintenance projects
- Made in the USA
|Material Safety Data Sheet||Aqua-Gel® II MSDS (PDF)|
|Chemical Description||Polymer-based Mixture|
|Oxirane, Methyl-, Polymer w/ Oxirane, Monobutyl Ether||<10%|
|Polyoxypropylene-polyoxyethylene Block Copolymer||<5%|
|Proprietary Mixture of Boric Acid, TEA, MEAN Succinic Acid Salt Ester, Dodecanedioic Acid||<1%|
|20% Potassium Hydroxide||<2%|
|2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane 1,3 Diol||<0.1%|
|Boiling Point||212 °F / 100 °C|
|Specific Gravity (H20=1)||0.98|
|Percent Volatile by Volume (%)||<90|
|Solubility in Water||Infinite|
|pH||7.0 - 8.0|
|Appearance and Odor||Clear blue gel, mild odor|
|ID-31-378||Aqua-Gel II Cable Pulling Lubricant||1 Quart||2.27 lbs|
|ID-31-371||Aqua-Gel II Cable Pulling Lubricant||1 Gallon||8.2 lbs|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
- Aqua-Gel® II MSDS (PDF)
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Key Elements for Cable Installation Success
- The Facts on Polypropylene
- How to Start an Arc Flash Prevention Program
- Which Firestop Product Should I Use for My Application?
- What is the Difference Between Cable Shielding and Insulation?
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we’re missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!