Ideal 74-028 Ductile Iron Bender Head and Handle for 1" EMT Conduit
- Stress point reinforcement on the bender ensures a longer life
- You are assured a stable starting point due to the flat hook surface
- Made in the USA
- Lifetime replacement guarantee
The ID-74-028 and ID-74-003 are heat-treated which means they are strong, especially at the stress points making it durable and long lasting. The bender has precise marking etched into the head for excellent visibility. There is a deep notched step which prevents the tool from slipping during maximum leverage. Additionally the internal hook is grooved which helps prevent conduit from slipping. Flat hook surface provides stable starting point.
ID-74-003 Ductile Iron Bender Head for 1" EMT Conduit
|For use with||1" EMT Conduit|
|ID-74-028||Ductile Iron Bender Head and Handle for 1" EMT Conduit||12.3 lbs|
|ID-74-003||Ductile Iron Bender Head for 1" EMT Conduit||5.225 lbs|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- 3 Time-Saving Contractor's Tools that Pay for Themselves
- What Makes a Hand Tool Ergonomic?
- On-the-Job Ergonomics for Electrical Contractors
- The History of Ideal Industries
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we’re missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!