What's special about this breaker finder?
- Allows you to quickly and easily find the breaker you need using first pass calibration and second pass circuit identification
- Automatically verifies wiring configuration as well as proper GFCI operation
- Audio/ visual alerts allow you to see the LED's flashing and to display test results and hear them with the audible tone
- Click for More Features
Ideal Industries 61-534 Digital Circuit Breaker Finder and Tracer is an innovative solution to locating circuits. This tester provides quick results and is easy to use thanks to the visual LED display and the audible tone signals.
|ID-61-534||Ideal Digital Breaker Finder with GFCI||0.7 lb|
|ID-C-290||Ideal Carry Case for Breaker Finders||0.4 lb|
Since it works on live circuits, there is no need to disconnect power while identifying individual circuits. The 64-534 works on all electrical systems from 90 to 250 VAC and is perfect for office, residential and HVAC applications.
- Locates breakers with automatic operation and a non contact voltage sensor from 80-300VAC
- Verifies the presence of power and proper wiring conditions
- Automation is so advanced that there is a built in microprocessor controlled sensitivity level
- UL Rated E60043
- CE Rated
- Low battery indicator lets you know when its time to change the 9 volt battery
- Hand-held receiver is lightweight and portable which is an asset no matter what your job
- The hand held transmitter works on 120 or 240 V AC circuits
- Auto power off means you won't waste your batteries
- Two year warranty
Package contents: Breaker Finder comes with a transmitter, receiver, battery and instructions
|Operating Range:||100-250 VAC|
|Operating Frequency:||47-63 Hz|
|Maximum Load:||18A (4mS) at 120 VAC, 200mW max, at 120 VAC|
|Duty Cycle:||Max: 4mS every 16.6mS (continuous), (.24%)|
|Weight (excluding battery):||Transmitter approx 50 gr., Receiver approx. 85 gr.|
|Power Supply:||9 VDC battery|
|Operating Temperature:||0 to 50°C|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- My Circuit Breakers Keep Tripping, Why is This Happening?
- Three-Phase Electric Power
- The History of Ideal Industries
HOW-TO CORNER -
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- No More Searching
- Saves Time And Hassle
- Accidentally Drains Batt
- Power Switch Can Turn On
- Find Breaker Fast
Comments about ideal Industries Ideal Digital Breaker Finder With Gfci:
Great tool, only 1 trip to electric panel to find correct breaker. Only negative is that the power switch turns on accidentally causing batteries to fast. A recessed switch would be nice.