What's special about this motor rotation tester?
- Advises you correctly the identification of the three-phase sequence assuring you are correctly connected
- Motor rotation is accurately measured
- Searches for and locates open phases
- Meets IEC-1010 (EN61010) safety requirements
- Click for More Features
The ID-61-521 3 Phase Motor Rotation Tester is essential for electrical engineers working on three phase supplies and equipment. Using this apparatus guarantees correct connection when connecting motors and avoiding potential expensive damage if incorrectly wired. This tester works on phasing equipment up to 600 volts.
|ID-61-521||3-Phase Motor Rotation Tester||1.05 lbs||6.02" x 2.83" x 1.37"|
|ID-TL-521||Test Leads For The ID-61-521||0.25 lbs|
- CE rated
- IEC 1010 600 Volt Cat III safety rated
- Includes test leads, carry case, battery and instruction manual
- 2 year warranty
|Input Voltage:||100V AC up to 600V AC max|
|Frequency :||45 to 70 Hz|
|Circuit Structure :||All electronic (not mechanical)|
|Power Requirements :||006P DC9V battery|
|Power Consumption :||Consumption current appr. 14mA of motor rotation field of tester
AC power consumption appr. 7mA per phase rotation field of indicator
|Installation Category :||IEC 1010 600V Cat. III|
|Dimensions :||153mm x 72mm x 35mm|
|Weight :||Appr. 182g|
|Accessories :||Test Leads (red, yellow, blue), Soft Vinyl Case, Instruction Manual, Battery|
- IDEAL 61-521 3 Phase Motor Rotation Tester Instruction Manual
- IDEAL Catalog Section E Test and Measurement
RELATED ARTICLES -
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts