What makes this tester special?
- One step testing makes it extremely easy to use
- 3 LED indicator light confirms correct or faulty wiring to outlets being tested
- Simulates parallel arcing between line and neutral to test 15 and 20 Amp arc fault circuit breakers and outlet devices
- Tests outlets GFCI and breakers for proper polarity
- Click for More Features
Mini SureTest® Arc Fault Circuit Breaker Finder Receptacle Tester tests for correct wiring, open ground, reverse polarity, open hot, open neutral, hot and ground reversed, and hot on neutral with neutral open. This tester will be top of the list for electrical engineers and inspectors. It is essential for keeping ahead of changes in code requirements. It simulates parallel arcing between line and neutral to test arc fault circuit breakers, circuit breakers as well as GFCI outlets and outlet devices.
|ID-61-184||Ideal Lighting Circuit Adaptor||0.3 lb|
|ID-61-177||Ideal Extension Cord||0.3 lb|
|ID-C-50||Ideal Carry Case with belt clip||0.04 lb|
- Polarity indicator which ensures correct polarity connection of wiring
- UL 1436
- Tests AFCIs and GFCIs for proper operation
- Indicates shared neutrals which means your wires are configured improperly and could lead to damage
- Verifies wiring configuration
- Compact design fits comfortably in your pocket for easy transport
- 1 year warranty
Weight: 0.3 lb
Dimensions: 9.25"L x 4.5"W x 1.75"H
UL Rated 1436
Made of ABS fire retardant plastic
RELATED ARTICLES -
- My Circuit Breakers Keep Tripping, Why is This Happening?
- Three-Phase Electric Power
- The History of Ideal Industries
HOW-TO CORNER -
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030