IDEAL 61-059 SureTest® Arc Circuit Tester
Mini SureTest® Arc Fault Circuit Breaker Finder Receptacle Tester tests for correct wiring, open ground, reverse polarity, open hot, open neutral, hot and ground reversed, and hot on neutral with neutral open. This tester will be top of the list for electrical engineers and inspectors. It is essential for keeping ahead of changes in code requirements. It simulates parallel arcing between line and neutral to test arc fault circuit breakers, circuit breakers as well as GFCI outlets and outlet devices.
- Polarity indicator which ensures correct polarity connection of wiring
- UL 1436
- Tests AFCIs and GFCIs for proper operation
- Indicates shared neutrals which means your wires are configured improperly and could lead to damage
- Verifies wiring configuration
- Compact design fits comfortably in your pocket for easy transport
- 1 year warranty
Weight: 0.3 lb
Dimensions: 9.25"L x 4.5"W x 1.75"H
UL Rated 1436
Made of ABS fire retardant plastic
|ID-61-059||Ideal SureTest® Arc Circuit tester||0.3 lb|
|ID-61-184||Ideal Lighting Circuit Adaptor||0.3 lb|
|ID-61-177||Ideal Extension Cord||0.3 lb|
|ID-C-50||Ideal Carry Case with belt clip||0.04 lb|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- My Circuit Breakers Keep Tripping, Why is This Happening?
- Three-Phase Electric Power
- The History of Ideal Industries
HOW-TO CORNER -
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if weíre missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!