What's special about this wire stripper from IDEAL?
- Purpose designed for the removal of Teflon®, Plastic, fiberglass and other cable coverings and insulation
- For Type E TEFLON® (600V)
- Precise stripping using Die-type blades
- MIL-spec blades remove unwanted insulation
- Featuring a transparent wire stop for visibility of the cutting process
- Short stop latch protects wire and holds it unit ready to cut
- Strips #10 AWG to #14 AWG solid or stranded wire
- Click for More Features
|ID-45-176||IDEAL Custom Stripmaster® Wire Stripper,
#10 to #14 AWG w/Grit Pad
|ID-L-5559||Custom Stripmaster® Blade Set*|
|ID-L-5217||Replacement Gripper Pads (Stationary)|
|ID-L-5270||Transparent Wire Stop|
*Custom ordered replacement blades take 4/6 weeks for delivery
The IDEAL 45-176 Custom Stripmaster® Wire Stripper, #10 to #14 AWG w/Grit Pad is perfect for stripping of plastic, fiberglass, teflon, and other hard-to-strip cable sheaths and insulations. The die-type blade can be manufactured to suit your specific requirements. Easy to use, just one squeeze and you are done. The 45-176 is made of a die-cast body and frame, and comfortable cushioned handgrips.
- Easy to squeeze stripper means your hand won't be as tired
- Die cast body and frame and cushioned grip handles are designed for comfort.
- Specific sized holes in insulation and conductor mean your strips are precise and accurate.
- Strips solid or stranded wire.
- One year warranty.
- Made in the USA.
|Custom Stripmaster® Replacement Blade – ID-L-5559
||Replacement Gripper™ Pads (Stationary) – ID-L5217
The optional short-stop latch protects wire strands by limiting stripping stroke to 5/32" to retain the slug. It can be easily disengaged to allow full 7/8" stroke. The optional transparent wire stop provides uniform stripping length up to 1-1/8" max.
- Cutter tolerances:
- cutter diameter: +/- 0.001"
- counter bore: +/- 0.002"
- Net weight: 0.95lbs
- Tool dimensions: 7.5" length
ARTICLES - A place to find educational articles covering a wide range of topics, all categorized according to your areas of interest. Learn more
- What is the Difference Between CAT5, CAT5e, and CAT6?
- Top 5 Reasons to Use Fiber Optic Cables
- The History of Ideal Industries
HOW-TO CORNER -
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030