IDEAL 45-176 Custom Stripmaster® Wire Stripper, #10 to #14 AWG with Grit Pad
The IDEAL 45-176 Custom Stripmaster® Wire Stripper, #10 to #14 AWG w/Grit Pad is perfect for stripping of plastic, fiberglass, teflon, and other hard-to-strip cable sheaths and insulations. The die-type blade can be manufactured to suit your specific requirements. Easy to use, just one squeeze and you are done. The 45-176 is made of a die-cast body and frame, and comfortable cushioned handgrips.
- Easy to squeeze stripper means your hand won't be as tired
- Die cast body and frame and cushioned grip handles are designed for comfort.
- Specific sized holes in insulation and conductor mean your strips are precise and accurate.
- Strips solid or stranded wire.
- One year warranty.
- Made in the USA.
|Custom Stripmaster® Replacement Blade – ID-L-5559
||Replacement Gripper™ Pads (Stationary) – ID-L5217
The optional short-stop latch protects wire strands by limiting stripping stroke to 5/32" to retain the slug. It can be easily disengaged to allow full 7/8" stroke. The optional transparent wire stop provides uniform stripping length up to 1-1/8" max.
- Cutter tolerances:
- cutter diameter: +/- 0.001"
- counter bore: +/- 0.002"
- Net weight: 0.95lbs
- Tool dimensions: 7.5" length
|ID-45-176||IDEAL Custom Stripmaster® Wire Stripper,
#10 to #14 AWG w/Grit Pad
|ID-L-5559||Custom Stripmaster® Blade Set*|
|ID-L-5217||Replacement Gripper Pads (Stationary)|
|ID-L-5270||Transparent Wire Stop|
*Custom ordered replacement blades take 4/6 weeks for delivery
ARTICLES - A place to find educational articles covering a wide range of topics, all categorized according to your areas of interest. Learn more
- What is the Difference Between CAT5, CAT5e, and CAT6?
- Top 5 Reasons to Use Fiber Optic Cables
- The History of Ideal Industries
HOW-TO CORNER -
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we’re missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!