What's special about this tool kit?
- This kit includes drill bits capable of drilling electrical hole size between 1/8 inch and 1-3/8 inch in diameter
- Bits are ideal for exact, repetitive drilling through brass, carbon steel, cast iron, stainless steel and more
- Unique titanium coating extends drill life six times longer than other step drills
- Click for More Features
IDEAL step drill bits are excellent for precise, repetitive drilling jobs. These titanium nitrate exterior coated drill bits are amazingly strong and can go through brass, carbon steel, cast iron, stainless steel and more. The innovative step design allows for smooth blending to facilitate stepping through holes. The step design also reduces the need to keep changing drill bits, which means you are three times faster at completing the job. Split point tip design takes away the need to use a center punch to create a starter hole. The double fluted design provides balanced cuts and cooler operation.
|ID-35-520||Electrician's Step Bit Kit|
- Includes sturdy blow molded kit case fastens and protects drill bits
- Each bit has steps that smoothly transition to blend through holes and eliminate the need to continuously stop and change drill bits
- Kit comes with four step bits (35-511, 35-513, 35-515, and 35-517)
- Drill bits are made with a durable titanium nitrate exterior coating
- Split Point tip design eliminates the need for a starter hole or punch
- Double fluted innovative design assists with balanced cuts and cooler operation
- Step increments engraved in bit for convenience
- Made in the USA
- 90 day manufacturer warranty
Step Drill Features
ID-35-511 - Step Drill, 1/8 Inch to 1/2 Inch
ID-35-513 - Step Drill, 1/4 Inch to 7/8 Inch:
ID-35-515 - Step Drill, 1/4 Inch to 1-1/8 Inch:
ID-35-517 - Step Drill, 3/4 Inch to 1-3/8 Inch
|PART #||Drill Diameter Sizes||No. of Hole Sizes||Size Increments||Step Thickness||Shank Diameter|
|35-511||1/8" to 1/2"||13||1/32"||1/8"||1/4"|
|35-513||1/4" to 7/8"||11||1/16"||1/16"||3/8"|
|35-515||1/4" to 1-1/8"||16||1/16"||1/16"||3/8"|
|35-517||1/4" to 1-3/8"||10||1/32"||1/16" to 1/4"||3/8"|
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- At Home
- Contract Jobs
Comments about ideal Industries Ideal- Electrician's Step Bit Kit:
Industrial electrician. To make holes in Jboxes you have no need to haul out the heavy knock out set. Do not leave them setting out they will disappear.
- Primary use: