What's special about this ratcheting cutter?
- Cuts through hand drawn copper cable up to 400 kcmil (mcm) and soft copper, aluminum and other types of multi-core cable up to 600 kcmil (mcm)
- Hardened steel blades are especially strong and durable for long tool life
- Ergonomically designed foot and grips provide a non-slip grip
- Excellent cuts are assured thanks to the rounded blade design which assists with clean, virtually distortion free results
- Not for use on live circuits
- Warranty 90 days
- Click for More Features
|ID-35-056||Ideal 400 MCM Ratcheting Cable Cutter||1.45 lbs|
|ID-35-085||Ideal Replacement Moveable Blade for
35-056 Ratcheting Cable Cutter
- Maximum jaw opening: up to 1.375"
- Innovative blade quick-release feature allows you to stop mid-cut in the event it should be necessary during a cut
- While being stored, the blades remain in a locked position for safety and comfort
- Cable distortion is minimized due to the rounded blade design
The IDEAL 35-056 Ratcheting Cable Cutter is a large cable cutter, capable of cutting up to 400 KCMIL (MCM) as well as copper and aluminum. With handles that lock for safe storage and are curved for ease of use, this is a well made tool able to make clean, non-distorted cuts. This ratchet is not for use with steel or ACSR cable.
Dimensions: 10.5" total length
Weight: 1.45 lbs
- Not for use on ASCR or Steel cabling
- Jaws open to 1.375"
- Blades made of hardened steel
- Cuts through cable up to 400 KCMIL (MCM)
- Not designed for use against electric shock
RELATED ARTICLES -
- 3 Time-Saving Contractor's Tools that Pay for Themselves
- 5 Tools that Make You Better at Your Job
- The DIY Dirty Dozen: 12 Tools That Everyone Needs
- Different Crimpers Offer a Variety of Features
- Reasons Every Network Technician Needs a Good Tool Kit
- The History of Ideal Industries
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030