IDEAL 35-053 Ratcheting Cable Cutter
The IDEAL ID-35-053 Ratcheting Cable Cutter is a large cable cutter, capable of cutting up to 750 KCMIL (MCM) copper and aluminum cable. With handles that lock for storage and curved for ease of use, this well made tool is able to make clean, non-distorted cuts. This ratchet is not for use with steel or ACSR cable.
- Innovative quick release feature allows you to back the blade out in the event it should be necessary
- While being stored, the blades remain in a locked position for safety and comfort
- Jaws open up to 2”
- Molded foot provides leverage and stability when making cuts
- Warranty 90 days
ID-35-057 : Replacement Moveable Blade for 35-053 Ratcheting Cable Cutter
Replacement Blade Includes : bolt, locknut, and washer
|Jaws||open to 2"|
|Blade construction||hardened steel|
|Cuts through cable||up to 750 KCMIL MCM|
|Not for use on ACSR or steel cabling|
|ID-35-053||Ratcheting Cable Cutter||2.8667 lbs||14.5"|
|ID-35-057||Replacement Moveable Blade
(for 35-053 Ratcheting Cable Cutter)
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Different Crimpers Offer a Variety of Features
- Reasons Every Network Technician Needs a Good Tool Kit
- The History of Ideal Industries
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we’re missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!