What makes this steel fish tape special?
- Stainless steel tape is rust and corrosion resistant which makes it perfect for marine conditions
- Strong stainless steel can withstand rugged conditions such as jagged edged conduit and burred edges and has a tensile strength of 1600 pounds
- Ergonomically made for comfort during handling and has a non-slip grip
- Large handle opening so you can use gloves to protect your hands and still use tape easily
- Click for More Features
IDEAL 31-067 Tuff-Grip™ Stainless Steel Fish Tape is 240 feet long is specially designed fish tape for wet job conditions as well as rough edge conduit. This tape is durable and tough enough for most rough job site conditions.
|ID-31-067||Tuff-Grip™ Stainless Steel Fish Tape||7.8 lbs||240'|
|ID-31-074||Replacement Stainless Steel Fish Tape||5.45 lbs||240'|
- Winding control means increased stability
- The grooves in the plastic make for a sure grip and steady handling
- Plastic case is sturdy as well as impact resistant for durability and ideal for carrying on job sites
- Made in the USA
- 90 day warranty on entire item – 5 year warranty on leader connection
|Width / Thickness||1/8" x 0.060"|
|End Type||Formed Hook|
|Tensile Strength||1600 lbs (76.608 KN)|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Best Practices for Klein Flat-Steel Fish Tape
- Reasons Every Network Technician Needs a Good Tool Kit
- The 10 Commandments of Cable Management
- The History of Ideal Industries
- Thank you for your question. Yes, every 12 inches there is a laser etched marking.
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030