ICM-CPLCRBC Radial Taper Compression Tool
ICM-CPLCRBC Radial Taper Compression Tool is a specially designed tool for use with ICM's patent pending Double Bubble 360 Compression Connection System. This compression tool also works with full line of F, RCA and BNC connectors.
- This compression tool can be used to crimp the full line of F, RCA and BNC connectors for use on various applications
- Specially designed to be used with ICM's patent pending Double Bubble 360 Compression Connection System for a complete audio/video termination
- Created in combination with a new line of one-piece, non-blind entry, bubble connectors, for a solid connection
- This tool is light, compact and easy to use and has no adjustable parts mean you are ready to go any time
- The open face design makes room and allowances for many connector sizes and styles, including the F-Conn series of F, BNC and RCA connectors, as well as the new line of Double Bubble connectors
- Created for use with RG59, RG6 and security cables
- Available with blue, green or yellow grips so you can color coordinate your tools
- Made in USA
- Constructed of steel and plastic
- For use with RG59, RG6 and security cables
- For use with F, RCA and BNC connectors
- Shipping weight : 1.25 lbs (1lb 4oz)
- Dimensions : 7" x 2.75" x 1"
|ICM-CPLCRBC||ICM Radial Taper Compression Tool||1.25 lbs||7" x 2.75" x 1"||Blue, Yellow|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Getting Wired: How to Choose the Right Speaker Wire for Your Home Audio System
- 5 Easy Ways to Hide Speaker Wire
- Cable Quality Counts in Home Theater Systems
HOW-TO CORNER -
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we’re missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!