ICM CPLCCT-SLM F-Conn Linear Compliant Compression Tool
ICM Corporation manufactures high-quality Cable Pro installation and specialty tools that are specifically made for the AV professional installer. The Linear Compliant Compression (SLM) Tool is an innovative self-adjusting, lightweight compression tool.
- Compact size fits in your hand and is lightweight so as not to weigh you or your tool box down
- Crimps using 360º compression to create a permanent and durable seal
- This tool eliminates the need to carry several different compression crimpers as it works with several different brands
- This versatile tool is compatible with all of the RG59, RG6, and Mini Coax ICM Connectors for use with all RG59/6/RGB cables
- One year manufacturer warranty
- Made in the USA
This single step tool uses is a 360º compression to create strong and durable compression seals. The SLM tool comes with four interchangeable tips that allow you to compress many types of connectors that include F, RCA, BNC in nickel or gold. The SLM can also compress right angle connectors, speaker connectors, and standalone splices.
|Use with cables||RG59 / RG6 / RGB|
|Use with connectors||F, RCA, and BNC, IEC, Right Angle, Speaker, Wallplate, Commercial, and Gold F-Type Connectors|
|Compatible Connector Brands||F-Conn, ICM, Leviton|
|Dimensions||6" L x 1.5" W|
|Finishes||Nickel and Gold|
|ICM-CPLCCT-SLM||ICM Linear Compliant Compression Tool||1.056 lbs||6" L x 1.5" W|
|ICM-CPLCCT-11BNC||RG11 BNC Compression Tool
(Milled from a solid piece of aluminum to ensure lasting durablity)
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE -
- Prep the cable according to connector requirements to achieve the proper braid exposure and center conductor length. Push the connector onto the cable as indicated by the connector manufacturer's instruction sheet.
- Open the CPLCCT-SLM with the blue handle resting in the palm of your hand.
- Insert the connector into the plunger head and lay the cable into the connector slot.
- Grasp the body of the tool with your fingers and start to close the handle of the tool. As the handle closes, the plunger slides toward the slot. When the handle is completely closed against the body, the connector has been terminated.
RELATED ARTICLES -
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if weíre missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!