What's special about this compression tool?
- 4 interchangeable tips that allow installers to compress a variety of connector types that include F, RCA, BNC in nickel or gold
- 2-step operation, just place the appropriate die adapter into position and squeeze the handle for perfect crimps every time
- Easy to use: requires no adjustments using set screws or ratchets
- Click for More Features
ICM Corporation manufactures high-quality Cable Pro installation and specialty tools that are specifically made for the AV professional installer. The Linear Compliant Compression (SLM) Tool is an innovative self-adjusting, lightweight compression tool.
- Compact size fits in your hand and is lightweight so as not to weigh you or your tool box down
- Crimps using 360º compression to create a permanent and durable seal
- This tool eliminates the need to carry several different compression crimpers as it works with several different brands
- This versatile tool is compatible with all of the RG59, RG6, and Mini Coax ICM Connectors for use with all RG59/6/RGB cables
- One year manufacturer warranty
- Made in the USA
This single step tool uses is a 360º compression to create strong and durable compression seals. The SLM tool comes with four interchangeable tips that allow you to compress many types of connectors that include F, RCA, BNC in nickel or gold. The SLM can also compress right angle connectors, speaker connectors, and standalone splices.
|Use with cables||RG59 / RG6 / RGB|
|Use with connectors||F, RCA, and BNC, IEC, Right Angle, Speaker, Wallplate, Commercial, and Gold F-Type Connectors|
|Compatible Connector Brands||F-Conn, ICM, Leviton|
|Dimensions||6" L x 1.5" W|
|Finishes||Nickel and Gold|
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE -
- Prep the cable according to connector requirements to achieve the proper braid exposure and center conductor length. Push the connector onto the cable as indicated by the connector manufacturer's instruction sheet.
- Open the CPLCCT-SLM with the blue handle resting in the palm of your hand.
- Insert the connector into the plunger head and lay the cable into the connector slot.
- Grasp the body of the tool with your fingers and start to close the handle of the tool. As the handle closes, the plunger slides toward the slot. When the handle is completely closed against the body, the connector has been terminated.
RELATED ARTICLES -
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts