What's special about this right angle outlet adapter?
- Allows you to put your furniture and appliances flush against the wall without bending nearby cords at an unsafe angle
- Compact design extends only 1.04” from the wall, but still provides ample space for plugging in bulky adapters or plugs
- Protects the bend radius of cables to prevent damage to your expensive cords and cables
- Click for More Features
The Hug-A-Plug has a simple design that keeps your plugs at a right angle, preventing cord and plug damage caused by furniture or other items being tightly jammed against them. Over time, the cords will wear out or the outlet becomes pushed in too far, causing sparks and electrical arcing that can lead to fires or other permanent damage. This simple power tap provides you with a solution to an everyday problem while keeping your home safe from a potential fire hazard.
|HAP-DG1||1.75" x 1.5"||1.06"||0.23 lb||15A||125V||White, Beige, Brown|
- Allows cords to lay parallel to the wall, making it perfect for dual-lamp setups other similar appliances
- Expands the capacity of your outlets without the use of a bulky power strip
- Available in 3 different colors; white, ivory, and brown, to blend with your existing wallplates and décor
- Allows you to use the wasted space behind furniture usually occupied by cables
- Constructed of durable PVC material to last for years to come
- Patent number 7220136 B1
- Meets ANSI/NFPA 70 and is UL Listed E304827 for safety
|Depth (from wall)||1.06"|
|Colors||White, Beige, Brown|
|Operating Temperature||-30° F to 140° F|
RELATED ARTICLES -
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Allows 3 Prongs
- Save Inches Of Space
- Small Offices
Comments about Hug-A-Plug Space-Saving Outlet Adapter w/ Dual Outlet:
This adapter has saved us space all over our house.
It used to drive me crazy, say behind the entertainment console, to have it inches from the wall in order to plug in tv, cable box, etc. etc.
- Primary use:
- Computer Platform:
- Was this a gift?: