What's special about these cable covers?
- Creates a way for vehicles and pedestrians to cross over large hoses and cables up to 10" in diameter
- Modular design permits transport and assembly by a single person
- Available with a grit top walking surface and/or side rails for increased pedestrian safety
- Optional ramp for protecting cables running near curbs or walls
- Click for More Features
These ultra-heavy duty hose bridges are built to take a beating from the heaviest vehicles on the road, so pedestrians are definitely not a problem. Choose between 2 different systems to protect up to ten hoses of varying sizes. The Standard system gives you protection for (2) 3", (2) 4", and (2) 5" hoses. The Super system does the same and adds protection for (2) 6" and 2 massive 10" hoses! For increased pedestrian safety, you also have the option of adding rails or a grit top.
|Part #||Description||Channel Sizes||Weight||Price|
|CK-CHHBS||Hose Bridge System, Standard||(2) 3"|
|CK-CHHBS68||Hose Bridge System, Super||(2) 3"|
|CK-CHWSHBS||Grit-top Walking Surface , Standard||Tiles that are placed over the hose bridges for easy pedestrian crossing||20 lbs|
|CK-CHWSHBS68||Grit-top Walking Surface Grit Top, Super||Tiles that are placed over the hose bridges for easy pedestrian crossing||30 lbs|
|CK-CHHJ||Hose Bridge Joiner||Used to join 2 bridges side by side; bolted down||3 lbs|
|CK-CHPD-R||Single Side Rail||A rail for one side of the bridge||20 lbs|
|CK-CHPB-R2||Double Side Rail||A rail for each side of the bridge||40 lbs|
|CK-CHCR||Curb Ramp||Half a standard hose bridge with a platform that slides up against a curb||52 lbs|
- 14,000 lb. per axle load capacity easily handles some of the world's heaviest vehicles
- Ideal for emergencies, firefighting, construction, industrial rooftops and many more
- Proudly made in the USA from environmentally sound 100% recycled plastic
|CK-CHHBS||70 in. (177.8 cm)||24.5 in. (62.2 cm)||6.75 in. (17.2 cm)||240 lb. (109 kg)|
|CK-CHHBS68||126 in. (320 cm)||24.5 in. (62.2 cm)||12.5 in. (31.8 cm)||540 lb. (245 kg)|
|CK-CHCR||36 in. (91.4 cm)||24 in. (60.9 cm)||6.75 in. (17.1 cm)||52 lb. (23.6 kg)|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Tips for Protecting Cables from Traffic
- Do-It-Yourself Traffic Control for Special Events
- Save Money while Protecting Your Electrical Cords with Inexpensive Cable Covers
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts