HOSA Wire Loom
The HOSA WHD-410 Cable Organizer is a 1" plastic corrugated split tubing that is 10' long. Because of it's length, it is very economical and can be cut into two or more shorter lengths.
Split loom corrugated tubing is ideal for wrapping up your cables and organizing them into a neat package. Instead of having multiple tangled wires and cables, you are left with one neat and orderly cable bundle. This helps maintain an organized and safe working environment. If you have to add another cable later on, you can slip it into the convoluted tube without undoing the whole thing. We also recommend using cable wraps on each end to help you control the wires more effectively.
- Many applications: Home Theater, Computer System, Musicians, and more
- Don't forget to order your FREE wire loom tool
- High quality wire loom
- Available in black
|WL100-10-HOSA-BK||1" x 10'||HOSA High Quality Wire Loom||0.625 lb||Black|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES
- How to Install Wire Loom (PDF)
HOW-TO CORNER -
- How to Install a Cable Safe (Desk Organizer)
- How to Tame Cables with Wire Loom
- How to Make a Cable Snake
- How to Determine Which Product Diameter You Need
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we’re missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!