Home Home Theater Home Theater Racks SRSR Series Middle Atlantic Products, Inc Warranty Information
Middle Atlantic Products, Inc. (the “Company”) warrants the products manufactured by it to be free from defects in material or workmanship under normal use and conditions as follows: (i) for the life of all sheet metal products and (ii) for a period of one (1) year from the date of shipment by the Company of all other products.
The Company's entire liability to the purchaser, and the purchaser's (or any other party's) sole and exclusive remedy, under this warranty shall be limited, at the Company's option, to either (a) return of and refund of the price paid for, or (b) repair or replacement at the Company's factory of the products purchased, or any part or parts thereof, which the Company has determined to be defective after inspection thereof at the Company's factory.
This warranty does not cover damage due to acts of God, accident, misuse, abuse or negligence by parties other than the Company, or any modification or alteration of the products. In addition, this warranty does not cover damage due to improper handling, assembly, installation or maintenance.
THIS WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION OR ANY OTHER PECUNIARY LOSS) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THE PRODUCTS PURCHASED, EVEN IF THE COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE COMPANY'S LIABILITY TO THE PURCHASER (OR ANY OTHER PARTY) HEREUNDER, IF ANY, SHALL IN NO EVENT EXCEED THE PURCHASE PRICE OF THE PRODUCTS PAID TO THE COMPANY.
1. No product may be returned without prior approval of (Middle Atlantic ) Products . To obtain a Return Authorization Number please contact your Sales Representative and have the following information available:
- Customer Number
- Product Part Number and Description
- Original Invoice Number and Date
- Reason for Return
2. The Return Authorization Number must be displayed in large print on the outside of each box and a copy of the faxed Return Authorization from Middle Atlantic Products must accompany the return.
3. Product Returned due to Warranty Claims or other errors by Middle Atlantic Products or its representatives will not be subject to a re-stocking fee.
4. All other returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee. For these returns the following conditions must apply:
- Return authorization request must be received by Middle Atlantic Products within 45 days of original invoice date.
- Products must be returned freight pre-paid.
- Products must be in original packaging and ready for resale or be subject to an additional 25% re-packaging fee.
- Credit will be allowed only for the actual quantities counted upon receipt at our facility.
- Credit will be calculated at the price in effect at time of original purchase.
- Credits will be in the form of a Credit Memo and not a cash refund.
- All credits will be at the sole discretion of Middle Atlantic Products.
- Product must be returned within 60 days of Return Authorization issue date or subject to additional restocking charges.
5. Any product received without a valid Return Authorization number will result in a $100 service charge.
6. Any product received freight collect, bill recipient etc. will be refused unless prior arrangements have been made due to a product defect, etc.
7. Any products that are modified from standard or manufactured custom at the customer’s request are non-returnable unless modified or manufactured incorrectly according to pre-approved customer supplied drawings.
1. Middle Atlantic Products designs its packaging to the same high standards to which it designs all its products to ensure adequate protection during transit. Product is also carefully inspected prior to shipment. Therefore, Middle Atlantic Products is not responsible for any merchandise damage or loss during transit once the carrier issues its receipt to us.
2. Upon receipt, OR within 24 hours of receipt, if product is missing or damaged the customer must make a notation to that effect on the carriers and their copies of the freight bill and delivery receipt. In this case Middle Atlantic Products will file the claim on our customer's behalf. Contact your Sales Representative immediately to advise of damages.
3. If the customer discovers damage after 24 hours, immediately report the damage the carrier and request inspection. Generally you will be required by the carrier to file a written claim within a certain period of time. In this case the customer will be responsible for filing all claims. Customer will also be responsible for payment of original invoice and any replacement charges.
Prices and specifications subject to change without notice. Not responsible for typographical errors.
Back to SRSR Rail System