Heavy Duty Slide Out and Rotating Shelving System
Tired of trying to find the input/output connections to your home entertainment system because you can't see behind your shelving system? Want to upgrade or replace an existing component? Don't get frustrated or injured reaching through your system trying to disconnect the appropriate cable. These award-winning shelves slide out and rotate to allow homeowners or professional installers easy access to components and wiring cables. Install these shelving systems in custom cabinetry, entertainment centers and in walls. Optional trim kits are available to complement any décor.
- Three sizes accommodate 4, 6 or 9 shelves
- Slides are 14 gauge steel
- High strength shelf mounting pins guaranteed not to snag
- Locking detent to protect millwork
- Vented shelves and top for optimized thermal management
- Adjustable brackets on shelves secure components to prevent them from sliding backwards
- Self centering base to simplify and speed assembly
- Unit locks closed for safety (Locking panel included)
- Attractive silver brushed shelf trim can be replaced and customized to match any finish
- Ships fully assembled to save installation time
- Up to a 350 lb. weight capacity
- 3-year warranty
- Made in the U.S.A.
|Overall Height||29-5/8" [753mm]||41-5/8" [1057mm]||59-5/8" [1515mm]|
|Rough Opening Height||30" [762mm]||42" [1067mm]||60" [1524mm]|
|Equipment Mounting Height *||24-4/5" [630mm]||36-4/5" [935mm]||54-4/5" [1392mm]|
|Overall Width||21" [522mm]||21" [522mm]||21" [522mm]|
|Rough Opening Width||21-1/16" [535mm]||21-1/16" [535mm]||21-1/16" [535mm]|
|# of Shelves
# of Adjustable Shelves
|Lowest Shelf Mounting Clearance||5-1/2" [140mm]||5-3/10" [135mm]||5-1/2" [140mm]|
|Highest Shelf Mounting Clearance||5-3/10" [134mm]||5" [127mm]||5-1/5" [132mm]|
|Rough Opening Min. Depth Recommended **||23" [584mm]||23" [584mm]||23" [584mm]|
|Maximum Useable Depth||19" [483mm]||19" [483mm]||19" [483mm]|
|Weight Capacity||200 lbs [91 kg]||200 lbs [91 kg]||200 lbs [91 kg]|
|Single Shelf Weight Capacity||65 lbs [29 kg]||65 lbs [29 kg]||65 lbs [29 kg]|
|Required Milwork Weight Capacity||227 lbs [103 kg]||400 lbs [181 kg]||480 lbs [218 kg]|
* For each shelf used subtract 0.75" [19mm] from equipment mounting height
** Flush installlation to front of shelving system
|Part #||Opening Height||Overall Width||Total Shelves/
|Useable Depth||Weight Capacity||Price|
|Part #||Description||Trim Strip Finish Color||Weight||Price|
|QMA-ASR-HD-SH1||Additional Shelf||Silver Anodized
Optional Trim Kits
|Our attractive silver anodized trim panels can be replaced to match any finish.
Select black anodized or Unfinished wood trim kit to match the décor of any room. Unfinished wood is ready to be stained or painted for a perfect match.
|Part #||FitsTrim Strip||Finish Color||Weight||Price|
RELATED ARTICLES -
HOW-TO CORNER -
- How to Have a Great Home Theater System
- Thermal Management Best Practices - How to Calculate Ventilation Required to Provide an Interior Rack Temperature of 85°F
- How to Prepare for Your Rack System Installation
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we’re missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!