Hoffman Ventilation Fans
Hoffman ventilation units provide airflow enhancement at its best for your racking equipment. These units can be mounted on a standard 19 inch rack and occupy only 1 RU. The power cord plugs directly into a standard 115 VAC outlet.
- RAL 9005 black lightly-textured polyester powder paint finish ensures endurance
- Lighted switch provides on-off and power-on indication
- 6ft (1.83m) power cord with NEMA 5-15P Plug plugs into standard 115 VAC outlet
|PART #||# OF FANS||POWER (WATTS)||MAX AIRFLOWa (cfm)||DEPTH|
Technical Performance per 4 in. Fan
|Nominal Airflow Capacitya
|Max Static Pressure
|Max Operating Pressure||Power Consumption
|115||60||102||41||0.27||158° F [70° C]||15|
a Airflow rating shown applies to fans before installation in fan tray.
|HF-A6AXFNPG||Hoffman 6" Axial Fan - Compact||2.42 lbs|
|HF-ACORD2||Hoffman Fan Cord 2 Connector||0.64 lb|
|HF-A19FT3B||Hoffman 19" Fan Tray, 3 Fans||10.0 lbs|
|HF-A19FT6B||Hoffman 19" Fan Tray, 6 Fans||13.1 lbs|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Seismic Enclosures
- 10 Tips for Rack System Installation
- Thermal Management Best Practices - How to Calculate Ventilation Required to Provide an Interior Rack Temperature of 85°FF
- 5 Things to Consider When Purchasing a Rack System
HOW-TO CORNER -
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we’re missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!