What's special about these rack fans?
- Standard 19" mounting for convenience and use in cabinets
- Trays available with either three or six 4 inch fans to fit your airflow necessity
- Each 4 inch fan has 102 CFM for maximum airflow
- Constructed of sturdy lightweight steel for durability
- Click for More Features
Hoffman ventilation units provide airflow enhancement at its best for your racking equipment. These units can be mounted on a standard 19 inch rack and occupy only 1 RU. The power cord plugs directly into a standard 115 VAC outlet.
- RAL 9005 black lightly-textured polyester powder paint finish ensures endurance
- Lighted switch provides on-off and power-on indication
- 6ft (1.83m) power cord with NEMA 5-15P Plug plugs into standard 115 VAC outlet
|PART #||# OF FANS||POWER (WATTS)||MAX AIRFLOWa (cfm)||DEPTH|
Technical Performance per 4 in. Fan
|Nominal Airflow Capacitya
|Max Static Pressure
|Max Operating Pressure||Power Consumption
|115||60||102||41||0.27||158° F [70° C]||15|
a Airflow rating shown applies to fans before installation in fan tray.
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Seismic Enclosures
- 10 Tips for Rack System Installation
- Thermal Management Best Practices - How to Calculate Ventilation Required to Provide an Interior Rack Temperature of 85°FF
- 5 Things to Consider When Purchasing a Rack System
HOW-TO CORNER -
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts