What's special about these wire managers?
- Manages cables for better airflow and organization
- Steel body structure for durability
- Optional 19" or 23" width allows for versatility
- Click for More Features
Hoffman cable managers are the best way to keep your rack cables under control. Made from steel and fabricated in both 19" and 23" widths, they are an ideal addition to your racking needs. Mounted horizontally they can also help managing vertical wire runs.
|PART #||DESCRIPTION||RACK SPACE UNIT||WEIGHT||PRICE|
|HF-ECK19H||Horizontal Cable Manager - 19" Wide||2RU||2.6 lbs|
|HF-ECK19HV||Horizontal/Vertical Cable Manager - 19" Wide||2RU||3.2 lbs|
|HF-ECK23HV||Horizontal/Vertical Cable Manager - 23" Wide||2RU||4.2 lbs|
|HF-ECT19||19" Wide Cable Trough||2RU||5.0 lbs|
|HF-ECT23||23" Wide Cable Trough||2RU||5.0 lbs|
- RAL 9005 black lightly-textured polyester powder paint finish ensures endurance
- Only 2 RU to save room on the rack
- Horizontal and vertical managing rings for handling any job
Ring Cable Manager
|PART #||OVERALL||CABLE RING DIMENSIONS||WEIGHT|
|WIDTH||HEIGHT||DEPTH||HORIZONTAL RINGS||VERTIAL RINGS|
|HF-ECK19H||19"||2RU [3.50"]||4.00"||3.19" x 3.19" (inside)||n/a||2.6 lbs|
|HF-ECK19HV||19"||2RU [3.50"]||4.00"||3.19" x 3.19" (inside)||1.72" x 3.69" (inside)||3.2 lbs|
|HF-ECK23HV||23"||2RU [3.50"]||4.00"||3.19" x 3.19" (inside)||1.72" x 3.69" (inside)||4.2 lbs|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Seismic Enclosures
- 10 Tips for Rack System Installation
- 5 Things to Consider When Purchasing a Rack System
HOW-TO CORNER -
- How to Terminate with an RJ45 Connector
- How to Prepare for Your Rack System Installation
- Thermal Management Best Practices - How to Calculate Ventilation Required to Provide an Interior Rack Temperature of 85°F
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030