What's special about these rotating cable ties?
- Clips onto rails on wire harnesses or hoses to allow the attachment of another hose or bundle, and swivels for orientation in any direction
- Installs quickly with no tools, and without the need to drill holes or use messy adhesive
- Serrated inside track provides traction and ensures that your cable bundles stay securely held in place
- Ideal for automotive, factory, and other commercial and industrial applications requiring close wiring that may be attached to moving parts
- Click for More Features
Swivel Clip Cable Ties from HellermanTyton® provide a great solution for adding additional wiring or hoses for many applications. This cable tie features a 6.35" cable tie that holds bundles up to 1.37" in diameter, clips on to any round object 0.17" to 0.20" in diameter, and rotates a full 360° for flexibility.
|HT-155-31202||Swivel Clip Cable Ties||500||4.01 lbs (1.82 kg)|
- Easily removed or relocated when needed; just clip on or off whenever maintenance or changes are being made
- Made of heat-stabilized Polyamide for high heat resistance and durability
- This tie is UL94 rated, delivering great performance in high heat environments
- RoHS Compliance ensures that there are no hazardous materials used in production, helping to keep personnel and equipment safe
|Minimum Tensile Strength||50 lbs (225 N)|
|Clip Diameter||0.17" to 0.20" (4.38 mm - 5.08 mm)|
|Bundle Size||1.37" (35.0 mm)|
|Dimensions||6.35" L x .18" W (155mm L x 4.7 mm W)|
|Operating Temperature||-40°F to 284°F (-40 °C to 105 °C)|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- How to Choose the Right Cable Ties
- Key Elements for Cable Installation Success
- How to Release a Cable Tie
HOW-TO CORNER -
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts