What's special about these detectable cable ties?
- Easy-to-use, general purpose cable ties specifically designed to meet HACCP standards for use in the food and pharmaceutical processing industry
- Head and strap of the cable tie are laced with metal particles, which are easily detected by food safety systems
- Non-reusable and non-resealable to help ensure that sanitation requirements are met and your products pass inspection
- Click for More Features
To ensure the quality of food, vitamins, and medical-based products we consume, the World Health Organization developed the HACCP (Hazard Analysis of Critical Control Points) directive to ensure proper inspection and handling of consumables during the manufacturing process.
|PART #||DIMENSIONS||MAX. WEIGHT CAPACITY||QUANTITY||COLOR||PRICE|
|HT-111-00829||5.91" L x 0.14" W||30 lbs||100||Blue|
|HT-111-00831||15.35" L x 0.18" W||50 lbs||100||Blue|
HellermannTyton Metal Content Ties (MCT) provide manufacturers of consumable goods with a safe, contamination free product that secures cabling in and around the processing stage, while remaining easily detectable during inspection.
- Unique manufacturing process allows metal content ties to be more readily detected by metal detectors and inspection equipment than standard cable ties
- Metallic blue pigment assists in visual detection, while reducing the risk of contamination
- Inclusion of metal particles throughout the cable tie allows even small or “cut-off” sections to be picked up by inspection equipment
- Available in multiple lengths to serve a wide range of applications
- Less expensive option than using full metal cable ties to save money in the long run
- UL94 HB flammability rating
- Halogen free
- RoHS compliant
|Bundle Ø max.||35 mm (1.38")||110 mm (4.33")|
|Bundle Ø min.||1.5 mm (0.059")||1.5 mm (0.059")|
|Cable Tie Head Height||4.3 mm||5.8 mm|
|Cable Tie Head Length||5.7 mm||7.6 mm|
|Cable Tie Head Width||6 mm||8.3 mm|
|Length||150 mm (5.91")||390 mm (15.35")|
|Min. Tensile Strength||30, 135 lbs||50, 225 lbs|
|Thickness||1.2 mm||1.4 mm|
|Width||3.5 mm (0.14")||4.7 mm (0.18")|
|Material and Specifications|
|Material||Polyamide 6.6 with metal particles|
|Operating Temperature||-40 °C to +85 °C Continuous, (+105 °C for 500 h)|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- How Can Cable Ties Installation Tools Make My Job Easier?
- How to Choose the Right Cable Ties
- Hiding Cables in a Computer Lab
- How to Determine Which Product Diameter You Need
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030