What's special about these RJ45 Jacks?
- Category 5e jacks use standard 110 IDC twisted pair termination and easily snap into any keystone wall plate for easy installation
- High-quality build endures up to 1000 plug insertions and 50 re-terminations, so they're able to withstand several times more re-application than the average jack can take
- Compatible with the Jack Terminator™ for quick and easy termination
- Contains 2 extra internal contacts to cancel out crosstalk, reducing interference from nearby cables to keep your signal clean
- Click for More Features
Megaband® Cat5e jacks from HellermannTyton® are ruggedly built to suit the world's busiest and most dynamic networks. Able to endure up to 1000 plug insertions and 50 re-terminations, these jacks are sure to stand up to constant upgrading, mobile device use, and other factors that lead to the demise of inferior jacks. Termination is a breeze with the Jack Terminator™, and they snap into any keystone jack plate for easy installation.
|PART #||DESCRIPTION||QUANTITY||COLORS AVAILABLE||PRICE|
|SRIS-RJ-45FW||HellermanTyton Category 5e Jacks||1||Red, Blue, Orange, Green, Brown, White, Office White, Ivory, Purple, Yellow|
- Supports Gigabit Ethernet applications, delivering the highest performance available in its class
- Ideal for use in patch panels, keystone wall plates, and any other RJ45 Cat5e or Cat5 networking application
- Available in many colors to match your décor or organize your connections in combination with color-coded cables
- Innovative design provides integrated strain relief to better secure your connections
- Thoroughly tested in the factory to meet and exceed the requirements of ANSI/TIA/EIA 568-C, ensuring that you get a fully functional, high quality product
- UL Listed
|Termination Type||110 IDC|
|Wiring Options||568A and 568B|
|Wire Gauge Accepted||22 AWG to 26 AWG|
|Max Plug Insertions||1000|
|Material||Polycarbonate support, ABS Jack|
|Dimensions||0.767" W x 0.866" H x 1.64" D
1.94 cm W x 2.19 cm H x 4.16 cm D
INSTRUCTION MANUAL -
RELATED ARTICLES -
- What Is The Difference Between Cat 5, Cat 5e, and Cat 6 Cable?
- How to Remotely Test RJ45 Terminated Cables
- How to Test an RJ45 Connection
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030