What's special about the HellermannTyton Infostream?
- Lightweight multi channel surface raceway
- UL Listed to 600 volts - meets new UL5A and CSA 22.2 No. 62-93 standards
- Multi channel dividers can accommodate electrical, voice, data, video and fiber optic cabling
- All fittings designed to maintain required minimum 1” bend radius per TIA/EIA-568-B and 569-A standards
- Transition Fittings can run HellermannTyton Low Voltage Surface Raceways from Infostream series
- Click for More Features
HellermannTyton’s Infostream non-metallic surface raceway has a unique and patented multi channel design that can house electrical, voice, data, video and fiber optic cabling.
Only available in Office White
Please Note: Raceways and Covers are sold separately.
Part of the unique design includes 3 internal rails that allow the user to snap in dividers to create up to 4 different channels and also has a cable tie mount to hold cables in the channel if necessary. The convenient hinged cover allows the user to quickly and easily install cables. HellermannTyton offers an offset elbow that is the only current solution for wall offsets from 2-7”. Also, the offset box gives the user the option of placing the electrical outlet above or below the raceway. The HellermannTyton Infostream raceway and its fittings are made of UL 94V-0 material.
- Lightweight multi channel surface raceway.
- UL Listed to 600 volts- meets new UL5A and CSA 22.2 No. 62-93 standards.
- Multi channel dividers can accommodate electrical, voice, data, video and fiber optic cabling.
- All fittings designed to maintain required minimum 1” bend radius per TIA/EIA-568-B and 569-A standards.
- Transition Fittings can run Hellermann Tyton Low Voltage Surface Raceways from Infostream series.
- Designed to accept all NEMA standard faceplates and devices.
- Entrance fitting allows cables to enter from the ceiling or through the wall.
- Made in USA
Only available in Office White
HOW-TO CORNER -
- How to Install Your Wiring Solution
- How to Determine Which Product Diameter You Need
- How to Remotely Test RJ45 Terminated Cables
- How to Terminate with an RJ45 Connector
- How to Test an RJ45 Connection
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030
Questions & Answers
- Thank you for your question. Raceway can be painted with any latex based paint.
- Thank you for your question. This should be plenty enough for your cables.
- Thank you for your question. Apologies for any confusion on the color options online, after further research, this item is only available in "Office White" color option. Please call 866-222-0030 if you have any additional questions
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Hellermann Tyton Hellermanntyton Infostream Multi Channel Raceway Base 8 Ft. W/ Center Divider, 48 Ft. Per Carton:
This was perfect for hiding cables we had running up to a projector and cabling running to the sound desk on the back wall. Fits a lot cabling and it was generally easy to install.