What's special about this dual clamp cable tie?
- Patented dual-head design lets you wrap two separate bundles with a single cable tie
- Mounting holes allow easy attachment to walls, trailers, and vehicle chassis
- Minimum 150 lb. tensile strength
- Click for More Features
The patented HellermannTyton High Impact Dual Clamp Cable Tie features a dual head located at the center of the strap. With a one-piece, dual-headed design, these zip ties are capable of wrapping two separated bundles. More
|Part #||Description||Package Quantity||Weight||PRICE|
|DCT90HIRK2||Dual Clamp Cable Ties, Black, 12.9" length||50||0.9 lb|
|DCT110HIRK2||Dual Clamp Cable Ties, Black, 19.2" length||50||1.3 lbs|
The dual cable tie wrap provides parallel spacing between hoses, wires, cables, or tubing. A mounting hole is included to secure bundles along walls, or the chassis of vehicles or trailers. Hellermann-Tyton cable tie products are committed to quality, evident by its certification to QS 9000 and ISO 9001 quality system requirements. Every cable tie from Hellermann-Tyton is designed and manufactured to high quality standards to ensure a high performance cable tie. Packaged in labeled bags of quantity 50 pieces. U.S. Patent Number 5,966,781. Available in Black.
- Provides parallel spacing between cable bundles, hoses, tubing or wires
- Made of Black Nylon 6/6
|Part #||Material/ Color||Recommended Stud Size
|Min. Tensile Strength||Maximum Bundle Dia. In. (mm)||Approx. Length
|HellermannTyton Installation Tools|
|1/4" (6.35)||150 lbs||1.3" each side (33.02)||12.9" (327.66)||0.50"
|DCT110HIRK2||1/4" (6.35)||150 lbs||2.3" each side (58.42)||19.2" (487.68)||0.50"
RELATED ARTICLES -
- How to Choose the Right Cable Ties
- How Can Cable Tie Installation Tools Make My Job Easier?
- Key Elements for Cable Installation Success
- How to Release a Cable Tie
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030