What's special about this distribution enclosure?
- Specially designed enclosure fits into 2' x 2' raised floor grids allowing technicians to expand their current network into a hidden environment
- Includes two 19" EIA compliant racks for patch panels, fiber distribution closures, or any other rackmount equipment under 4U
- Both cable access points are conveniently equipped with Firestop foam sealing blocks to ensure that building and fire regulations are upheld
- Click for More Features
The HellermannTyton 2' x 2' Raised Floor Enclosure offers network installers the flexibility to use new or preexisting raised flooring with a depth of at least 8 inches to create a distribution point for low voltage data cabling. This raised-floor rackmount enclosure supports EIA mounting, and comes pre-equipped with Firestop blocks in both cable access points to prevent the spread of fire in case of an emergency.
|HT-ZB2X2||HellermannTyton 2 ft x 2 ft Raised Floor Enclosure||20.88" L x 20.88" W x 7.94" D||30 lbs|
- Top flange accommodates a 2'x2' floor tile to offer easy concealment
- Seal included on the top flange to help prevent liquid, dust, and other unwanted debris from penetrating the floor tile
- Firestop foam blocks provide added protection to single or bundled network cable, while helping to maintain organized cable management
- Equipped with 4 leveler bolts to ensure that both enclosure and floor tile are flush with the rest of the flooring
- 85 lb load capacity to accommodate both equipment and cabling
- 2 grounding screws included for added protection
- Intended for environmentally controlled indoor use only
- Meets the requirements of UL 2043
- cULus listed
- RoHS compliant
|Inside Mounting:||19" EIA Compliant Rack Mounting|
|Inside Depth:||Up to 4RU (7")|
|Material Thickness:||0.060" thick aluminum|
|UL:||UL 2043 Listed|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- The Top 5 Reasons to Choose Powerflor
- How to Fireproof Your Server Room
- What I Need to Know About Racks
- What Is The Difference Between Cat 5, Cat 5e, and Cat 6 Cable?
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030