HellermannTyton 2ft x 2ft Raised Floor Enclosure
The HellermannTyton 2' x 2' Raised Floor Enclosure offers network installers the flexibility to use new or preexisting raised flooring with a depth of at least 8 inches to create a distribution point for low voltage data cabling. This raised-floor rackmount enclosure supports EIA mounting, and comes pre-equipped with Firestop blocks in both cable access points to prevent the spread of fire in case of an emergency.
- Top flange accommodates a 2'x2' floor tile to offer easy concealment
- Seal included on the top flange to help prevent liquid, dust, and other unwanted debris from penetrating the floor tile
- Firestop foam blocks provide added protection to single or bundled network cable, while helping to maintain organized cable management
- Equipped with 4 leveler bolts to ensure that both enclosure and floor tile are flush with the rest of the flooring
- 85 lb load capacity to accommodate both equipment and cabling
- 2 grounding screws included for added protection
- Intended for environmentally controlled indoor use only
- Meets the requirements of UL 2043
- cULus listed
- RoHS compliant
|Inside Mounting:||19" EIA Compliant Rack Mounting|
|Inside Depth:||Up to 4RU (7")|
|Material Thickness:||0.060" thick aluminum|
|UL:||UL 2043 Listed|
|HT-ZB2X2||HellermannTyton 2 ft x 2 ft Raised Floor Enclosure||20.88" L x 20.88" W x 7.94" D||30 lbs|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- The Top 5 Reasons to Choose Powerflor
- How to Fireproof Your Server Room
- What I Need to Know About Racks
- What Is The Difference Between Cat 5, Cat 5e, and Cat 6 Cable?
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we’re missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!