What's special about this industrial cable cutter?
- Economical yet rugged design cuts through 1000 MCM aluminum cable or 500 MCM copper cable with ease, to offer installers an affordable alternative to costly hydraulic and ratcheting cutters
- Heat-treated forged steel blades provide excellent quality for continuous cable cutting in the field or on the job
- 23.5" long handles gives the user a greater degree of leverage and control, to easily cut through copper, aluminum, and communication-type cables
- Click for More Features
This well-made yet affordable cable cutter features all-steel, heavy duty construction and extra long handles for easily severing copper, aluminum, and communication up to 1.75” or 1000-MCM in diameter. With an overall length of 31.5”, this cost-effective cable cutter uses leverage to your advantage, allowing you to get the job done with less effort.
|ED-ZDT-CC-500||31.5" Heavy Duty Cable Cutter - 1000 MCM||6.2 lbs|
- Extra-wide blade cuts communication cable up to 1-3/4” in diameter
- Rubberized hand grips provide long-lasting ergonomic comfort
- Slim profile is easy to transport and store
- All-steel blade and handle for long-lasting dependability
- Positive stops on each blade keep the handles from completely closing, helping to prevent pinched fingers or scuffed knuckles
- For safe and comfortable operation, we recommend eye protection and work gloves
|Cutting Capacity||500 mm²|
|Cutting Capacity (Aluminum)||1000 MCM|
|Cutting Capacity (Copper)||500 MCM|
|Cutting Capacity (Communication Cable)||1-3/4"|
|Overall Length||31.5" (800mm)|
|Handle Length||23.5" (568.9mm)|
|Weight||6.2 lbs (2.8kg)|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- What Makes a Hand Tool Ergonomic?
- 3 Time-Saving Contractor’s Tools that Pay for Themselves
- Tool Box Roundup: How to Find the Right One for You
- On-the-Job Ergonomics for Electrical Contractors
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030