Heavy Duty Cable Cutter
This well-made yet affordable cable cutter features all-steel, heavy duty construction and extra long handles for easily severing copper, aluminum, and communication up to 1.75” or 1000-MCM in diameter. With an overall length of 31.5”, this cost-effective cable cutter uses leverage to your advantage, allowing you to get the job done with less effort.
- Extra-wide blade cuts communication cable up to 1-3/4” in diameter
- Rubberized hand grips provide long-lasting ergonomic comfort
- Slim profile is easy to transport and store
- All-steel blade and handle for long-lasting dependability
- Positive stops on each blade keep the handles from completely closing, helping to prevent pinched fingers or scuffed knuckles
- For safe and comfortable operation, we recommend eye protection and work gloves
|Cutting Capacity||500 mm²|
|Cutting Capacity (Aluminum)||1000 MCM|
|Cutting Capacity (Copper)||500 MCM|
|Cutting Capacity (Communication Cable)||1-3/4"|
|Overall Length||31.5" (800mm)|
|Handle Length||23.5" (568.9mm)|
|Weight||6.2 lbs (2.8kg)|
|ED-ZDT-CC-500||31.5" Heavy Duty Cable Cutter - 1000 MCM||6.2 lbs|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- What Makes a Hand Tool Ergonomic?
- 3 Time-Saving Contractor’s Tools that Pay for Themselves
- Tool Box Roundup: How to Find the Right One for You
- On-the-Job Ergonomics for Electrical Contractors
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we’re missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!