What's special about this heat shrink oven?
- Heat shrink processing machine shrinks tubing in a fraction of the time required by a heat gun
- Uses less energy than other conventional heat shrinking methods
- Halogen lamp reaches the optimum operating temperature within a millisecond
- Compact design can fit on a bench-top workstation
- Takes approximately 3 seconds to shrink polyolefin heat shrink ranging from 5/8" or 1.5" in diameter
- Click for More Features
This high quality bench-top tool streamlines heat shrink operations by using high intensity light in a semi-closed housing that is controlled by a foot switch. The light is focused and reflected so that the heat energy is applied uniformly to all sides of the tubing, to eliminate irregularities.
Please Note: These products ship in 6 weeks. Sale requires processing actual heat shrink samples to determine suitability of oven. Please provide specifications of heat shrink and cable materials to be used with device.
|Part #||Description||Shrink Length||Price|
|HSO-FL30||Heat Shrink Oven up to 5/8" dia.||2.25"|
|HSO-FL80||Heat Shrink Oven up to 5/8" dia.||8.00"|
|HSO-FL160||Heat Shrink Oven up to 5/8" dia.||15.5"|
|HSO-FLG2||Heat Shrink Oven up to 1.5" dia.||3.0"|
These products are non-cancellable, non-returnable. Ovens have a 1 year limited manufacturer warranty. Ovens are designed so that the bulbs cool down - if the machine is left on, components may overheat and void warranty. For full warranty details, read the terms & conditions included in packaging
|HSOB-59-1421-00||500 watt Incandescent-Halogen Bulb|
|HSOB-59-1469-00||1500 watt Incandescent-Halogen Bulb|
|HSOB-59-1513-00||1600 watt Incandescent-Halogen Bulb|
- Keeps all heat self-contained and safely away from your hands
- Heat is controlled with a foot switch to keep user from being accidentally burned
- Made in the USA
|Shrink Length||Up to 2.25"||Up to 8.0"||Up to 15.5"||Up to 3.0"|
|Largest Diameter||0.625" (16mm)||0.625" (16mm)||0.625" (16mm)||1.5" (38mm)|
|Activation||Foot Pedal||Foot Pedal||Foot Pedal||Foot Pedal|
|Bulb||Commercial quality Quartz Halogen||Commercial quality Quartz Halogen||Commercial quality Quartz Halogen||Commercial quality Quartz Halogen|
|Avg Shrink Time||2-4 seconds||2-4 seconds||2-4 seconds||2-4 seconds|
|Weight||30 lbs||36 lbs||59 lbs||36 lbs|
|Includes||Dimmer, Switch, Adjustable Timer, Glare Shield, 6' power cord w/GFCI||Dimmer, Switch, Adjustable Timer, Glare Shield, 6' power cord w/GFCI||Dimmer, Switch, Adjustable Timer, Glare Shield, 6' power cord w/GFCI||Dimmer, Switch, Adjustable Timer, Glare Shield, 6' power cord w/GFCI|
How To Use:
To use this heat shrink processing machine simply feed the wire through the heat shrink tubing. Lower the tubing to the bottom of the slot while holding the wires in one hand. Press and hold the foot switch for 3 seconds and watch the operation. The actual shrinking time may vary dependent on the shrink tube material, wall thickness and the cleanliness of the light reflectors. Models are available that can hold lengths of tubing up to 15.5” of material.
RELATED ARTICLES -
- The Handyman's Guide to Improvisation: 7 New Ways to Use Heat Shrink Tubing
- The 10 Commandments of Cable Management
- Heat Shrink Tubing: How It Was Invented, and Why We Use It
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts