What's special about these Recessed Rubber Bumpers?
- Available in three different styles for a variety of applications like rubber feet, car hoods or doors
- Recessed area for concealing a fastener or screw
- Made from 60 durometer SBR for long-lasting durability
- Available with or without a metal washer inset for stability
- Click for More Features
Whether you need these bumpers for feet, shock absorption or edge protection, they can help prevent many objects from scratched or dented. Available in three different designs, there's guaranteed to be one for any job.
NOTE: There is a 25% restock fee on all bumpers.
|UNITS/PK||PRICE / PK|
- Available with a washer insert to provide greater stability
- Only available in black, to blend in with the design of most metal surfaces
- Recessed center for screws or other fasteners
- Can withstand from -50° F to 225° F, so they're perfect for cold or hot environments
|ASTM D-2000 Classification||SBR, GRS|
|Military (MIL STD 417)||RS|
|Chemical Definition||Styrene Butadiene|
|Durometer Range (Shore A)||30 - 100|
|Tensile Range (P.S.I.)||500 - 3000|
|Elongation (Max %)||600|
|Resilience - Rebound||Good|
|Low Temperature Usage (F°)||0° to -50° (-17.7°C to -45.5°C)|
|High Temperature Usage (F°)||to 225° (107.2°C)|
|Aging Weather - Sunlight||Poor|
|Adhesion to Metals||Excellent|
|Comment||SBR is a low cost non-oil resistant material. It has good water resistance and resilience up to 70 durometer; compression set becomes poorer with higher durometer; generally satisfactory for most moderate chemicals and wet or dry organic acids. SBR is not recommended for ozone, strong acids, oils, greases, fats and most hydrocarbons.|
RELATED ARTICLES -
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030