What's special about this multi-line pocket-size telephone circuit tester?
- Testing can be performed without interruption to service thanks to in-line testing.
- Normal phone use during testing means no down time.
- Light indicator make it easy to tell when power is on and polarity being tested.
- Easy to operate, simply push a button to initiate test.
- Unique shape reduces chance of shorting adjacent alligator clips.
- Click for More Features
|GL-46050||TurTEL 8 Modular Adapter/Polarity Tester|
The TurTEL 8 has two eight-position, eight-wire jacks and can be used with tone generators, test sets and other test devices to troubleshoot and isolate problems with telephone circuits. The two jacks allow in-line testing without having any down telephone time. The single push button start makes this tester very easy to operate. Test contacts are perforated to provide sure grip for alligator clips or use of probes. Included with your tester is a patch cord and stainless steel belt clip.
- Two eight position, eight wires jacks.
- Patch cord and heavy duty stainless steel belt clip included.
- Test contacts are perforated to provide sure grip for alligator clips or use of probes.
- Clearly marked color code.
- Made in USA.
- 90 day warranty.
RELATED ARTICLES -
HOW-TO CORNER -
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030