What's special about this UT8 puller?
- Capable of pulling anywhere from 2000 lbs at 9 ft/minute to 8000 lbs at 6 ft/minute for quick job completions
- Uses strong and durable 3" rigid steel conduit for the boom
- Versi-Boom™ system sets up quickly and easily to save time and money
- Click for More Features
The Greenlee Ultra Tugger® cable puller combines strength and mobility in one compact design. It can pull cable through conduit with up to 8,000 lbs of pulling force and then be quickly moved quickly to the next job site for faster cable pulling.
|GL-6805A-22||Ultra Tugger® Cable Puller Deluxe Package with standard force gauge, wheeled carriage, 3 ft (.9 m) and 4 ft (1.2 m) boom, boom mount and nose unit, elbow unit, floor mount, 2 1/2", 3", and 4" slip-in couplings, 220 VAC 50Hz power requirement||220 VAC 50Hz||600 lbs|
- Moving the puller is a breeze with the mobile carriage
- Since the Ultra Tugger has a direct gear drive, there are few moving parts to replace over time saving you money
- The Versi-Boom system needs no mount chains or set anchors, so you can quickly start pulling on the job site
- 6,500 lbs continuous pulling force
|Dimensions||Length: 11.5" (292.1 mm)
Width: 26.0" (660.4 mm)
Height: 8.5" (215.9 mm)
|Drive Motor||1-1/2 Horsepower|
|Power Source||120V, 20A|
|Pulling Force||Maximum: 8,000 lbs (35.8 kN)
Continuous: 6,500 lbs (28.9 kN)
|Pulling Speed||No Load: 9 fpm, At 2,000 lbs (8.8 kN): 8 fpm|
|Feet (Meters)||At 4,000 lbs (17.9 kN): 7.5 fpm, At 6,000 lbs (26.7 kN)|
|Per Minute||7 fpm, At 8,000 lbs (35.8 kN): 6 fpm|
|Rope||7/8" diameter (22.2 mm)
Double-Braided Polyester Composite
Rated @ 32,000 lbs (142 kN)
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030