Greenlee Steel Fish Tapes
- Durable one-piece, high-impact nylon handle for comfortable use and long life
- Large handle grip provides improved user control
- Easy winding, thanks to self-tensioning case
- Impact-resistant winder case features viewpoints for ensuring tape fit, as well as an inner-retaining strap to secure tape
- For cleaner hands during use, tape features a dirt-free finish
|PART #||DESCRIPTION||SIZE||COLOR||PRICE / PACK|
|GL-FTS438-65||Steel Fish Tape in Winder Case||65' x 1/8" x 0.060" (19.8 m x 3.2 mm x 1.5 mm)||Green|
|GL-FTS438-125||Steel Fish Tape in Winder Case||125' x 1/8" x 0.060" (33 m x 3.2 mm x 1.5 mm)||Green|
|GL-FTS438-240||Steel Fish Tape in Winder Case||240' x 1/8" x 0.060" (73 m x 3.2 mm x 1.5 mm)||Green|
|GL-S438W-200||Steel Fish Tape without Winder Case||240' × 1/8" × 0.060" (73.2 m × 3.2 mm × 1.5 mm)||Green||Limited Quantities
|GL-39790||Handle Kit-Replacement for Fishtape||Black||Limited Quantities
RELATED ARTICLES -
- What Is The Difference Between Cat 5, Cat 5e, and Cat 6 Cable?
- Using Cat5e and Cat6 Patch Cords
- Key Elements for Cable Installation Success
- Residential Network Installations
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if weíre missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!