Greenlee Punchdown Tool
- Punchdown Tool
- Inserts wire and neatly trims away excess for a neat and corrosion-free termination
- Compatible with 66, 110, BIX and Krone cross-connect and wall jacks
- Spring loaded blade allows for quick wire seating and termination, with little effort
- No jamming, thanks to internal impact mechanism
- Adjustable settings for low and high-impact force
- Blade locking mechanism is bayonet-style
- Neoprene pad provides shock absorption
- In-handle spare blade storage
- "Cut" side of tool is color-coded in yellow
- Replacement Blades
- Blade’s “Cut” side is clearly labeled to eliminate punching errors
- Constructed of heat treated, precision ground high-carbon steel
- Reversible blades allow for seating/cut function, or seating only (for jumper wires)
- Rust resistant
|Compatibility||66, 110, BIX and Krone cross-connect and wall jacks|
|GL-46023||Greenlee Punchdown Tool with 110 Blade|
Replacement Blades for the Punchdown Tool
|GL-46022||66 Style Punchdown Blade|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Key Elements for Cable Installation Success
- The Facts on American Wire Gauge (AWG)
- What Is The Difference Between Cat 5, Cat 5e, and Cat 6 Cable?
HOW-TO CORNER -
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Home Networks
- Small Offices
Comments about Greenlee Punchdown Tool with 110 Blade:
I use this tool at work and it works very well.
This is a high quality punchdown tool and the result is very professional.
Make sure to check your connector type and get the right blade for the job.
Nice addition to your tool kit.