Pro Wire Strippers
With non-slip handles and an easy to use design, Greenlee Pro Wire Strippers and Cutters make it simple to strip or cut wires.
- Extra long cushioned handles add comfort and reduce hand fatigue. Model 1956 features ergonomically designed, cushioned
- Non-slip handles for superior comfort
- Pliers nose for working with small nuts and pulling wire
- Strips both solid and stranded wire
- Machined stripping stations with a positive stop provide precise stripping diameters
- Long curved cutter blades reduce force required by 25% and can cut NM in single cut
- Hole in jaws for looping wires
- Opening stop prevents spring from disengaging
- Lock tab protects cutting edges during storage
- Easy-to-read graphics
- Cuts screws
|Strips||1950||10-18 AWG solid, 12-20 AWG stranded|
|1956||8-16 AWG solid, 10-18 AWG stranded|
|Cuts||#6-32 and #8-32 screws|
|Length||1950||7-1/4" (184 mm)|
|1956||7-3/8" (187 mm)|
|GL-1950||Pro Stripper||10-18 AWG solid, 12-20 AWG stranded||7-1/4" (184 mm)|
|GL-1956A||Pro Plus Stripper||8-16 AWG solid, 10-18 AWG stranded||7-3/8" (187 mm)|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Tool Box Roundup: How to Find the Right One for You
- What Makes a Hand Tool Ergonomic?
- Must-Have Electrician Tools for On-the Job Safety and Efficency
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we’re missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!