Greenlee Polyester Measuring Pulling Tape
You can count on Greenlee to continue developing breakthrough products designed to make your job easier. No matter where of how far you need to fish and pull cable on the job site, Greenlee has the fishing, pulling, and material handling tools to get the job done when it comes to commercial, industrial, and utility applications.
- Greenlee 4437 Pulling Tape comes in a series of various tensile strengths for any pulling and installing of wire and fiber optic cables within PVC and HDPE ducts measuring or pulling job.
- Versatile and flexible pulling tape is clearly marked every foot for ease of use, quick and accurate measurements.
- Up to 2500 lbs of tensile strength.
- Stretch resistant and highly durable.
- Pre-lubricated by Greenlee Textron for prevention of burn through inner duct.
|Length:||3000' [914 m]|
|Width:||Approx. 3/4" [19.1 mm]|
|Average Breaking Strength:||2500 lbs [11.12 kN]|
|Weight:||40 lbs [18.1 kg]|
|GL-4437||Polyester Measuring Pulling Tape||3000 ft||40 lbs|
RELATED ARTICLES -