What's special about this portable conduit bender?
- Any Greenlee® 881 Conduit Bender may be mounted to this cart, making the unit completely mobile for easy setup, loading and unloading, transport, and storage
- The mobility of this cart saves about an hour per move, a significant increase in time efficiency over conventional methods
- Integrated fork pockets allow you to move the unit with a forklift for easy transport, and give you the ability to store it wherever needed
- Contains storage compartments and hangers for all parts of the 881 Conduit Bender, keeping them conveniently within reach
- Click for More Features
Automatic conduit benders are extremely heavy and hard to move, and used to require a good deal of time and several crew members in order to be transported. The Mobile Bending Table from Greenlee® allows just one person to quickly move an 881 Conduit Bender around a job site, a never before possible task. If the unit needs to be stored in an overhead location, simply move the cart with a forklift using its pre-formed fork pockets. This mobile cart contains hangers for all conduit bender parts and a mount for the hydraulic pump-equipped 881, eliminating the need for storage chests and wall hangers. The Mobile Bending Table is an absolute necessity for saving time, money, and stress during conduit bending operations.
|GL-881-MBT||Greenlee® Mobile Bending Table||67" L x 35" H x 31.5" W|
(155 x 89 x 80 cm)
|300 lbs (136kg)|
- Vice-chain holds conduit securely while bending, preventing twisting and turning for the most accurate results
- Allows the bending of up to 4" D EMT, IMC, or Rigid Conduit up to 10' long, affording you the versatility to tackle many job types without constantly changing units
- Locking swivel wheels deliver excellent maneuverability during transport and solid stability when you are ready to work
- All extruding parts fold down when not in use for space-saving storage
- Includes two sticks of Intermediate Metal Conduit so you can start getting to know the unit right away
- Fits through standard-height doors as narrow as 36"
- Proudly made in the USA
|Conduit Types||EMT, IMC, Rigid up to 4"|
|Weight||300 lbs. (136 kg)|
|Length Of Table||67” (1.7 m)|
|Overall Height||With Pump: 41" (1.04 m)
Without Pump: 35" (0.89 m)
|Overall Width||31-1/2" (0.8m)|
|Material||Heavy Gauge Steel|
|Dimensions||67" L x 35" H x 31.5" W
(155 x 89 x 80 cm)
|Weight Of Table
With All Components
|1326 lbs. (601.5 kg)|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Key Elements for Cable Installation Success
- Creating a Fire Protection Plan for Your Business
- Must-Have Electrician Tools for On-the-Job Safety and Efficiency
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030