Greenlee L97 Mini Magnet Level with Laser
The new L97 Mini-Magnet Laser Level can project a beam of light over 80 yards to help align objects. This is a great tool for use in many applications and jobs from electrical contractors to plumbers.
- Excellent for such tasks as bending conduit and aligning an electrical panel box or plumbing
- Features the 'no-dog' attachment feature for bending as well as assisting with creating flawless bends
- Four-vial design displays 0, 30, 45, and 90 degree angle ports that provide easy viewing from all angles
- Mini level is compact, easy to store, and has a laser with 80+ yard range
- Good for any surface and plane
- L97 level is machined from aluminum alloy and anodized to aircraft standards
|Length||5-5/8" [14.3 mm]|
|Width||3/4" [1.9 mm]|
|Height||1-3/4" [4.6 mm]|
|Battery Type||1 Size N Battery (included)|
|GL-L97||Greenlee Mini Magnetic Level with Laser||7.3 lbs|
- Tool Box Essentials for Home DIY Projects
- What Makes a Hand Tool Ergonomic?
- Tool Box Roundup: How to Find the Right One for You
- Cool Gadget Roundup: The Top 8 Gifts for Dad
- The DIY Dirty Dozen: 12 Tools That Everyone Needs
HOW-TO CORNER -
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we’re missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!