Greenlee® Ceramic Kevlar Cable Cutters
A simple, effective tool is often the essential key to getting a job done without complication. These smooth-action Ceramic Cable Cutters from Greenlee® have the power to cut through the Kevlar® member in fiber optic cables, yet are safe and guaranteed to last you a lifetime.
- Lightweight, slim-profile construction makes this tool easy to fit in any pocket or tool case
- Made of plastic and ceramic, these scissors feature very low conductivity for increased electrical safety
- Large handling loops are comfortable and sure to accommodate anyone’s fingers
- Blades easily slice through Kevlar but are dull to the skin, so these scissors are very safe to use
- Classic scissor design is much more familiar than cleavers or special cutters, making them suitable for users of all skill levels
5.0" L x 2.75" W x 0.625" Thick [12.7cm x 6.85cm x 1.59cm]
1" Diameter [2.54cm]
|Weight||1.0 oz [28.35g]|
|PART #||DESCRIPTION||OVERALL DIMENSIONS||FINGERLOOP DIAMETER||WEIGHT||PRICE|
|GL-45483||Ceramic Kevlar Cable Cutter||5.0" L x 2.75" W x 0.5" Thick
[12.7cm x 6.85cm x 1.27cm]
|1 oz [28.35g]|
No Manuals Available
RELATED ARTICLES -
HOW-TO CORNER -
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if weíre missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!