What's special about this optical cable cutter?
- Cuts cleanly through the tough Kevlar® layer in fiber optic cable while being easier to use than bulky and often expensive fiber cleavers
- Strong ceramic blades will never need sharpening, ensuring precise cutting and reliability for life
- Can also be used to cut labels, heat shrink tubing, braided sleeving, and all other materials more yielding than Kevlar
- Click for More Features
A simple, effective tool is often the essential key to getting a job done without complication. These smooth-action Ceramic Cable Cutters from Greenlee® have the power to cut through the Kevlar® member in fiber optic cables, yet are safe and guaranteed to last you a lifetime.
|PART #||DESCRIPTION||OVERALL DIMENSIONS||FINGERLOOP DIAMETER||WEIGHT||PRICE|
|GL-45483||Ceramic Kevlar Cable Cutter||5.0" L x 2.75" W x 0.5" Thick
[12.7cm x 6.85cm x 1.27cm]
|1 oz [28.35g]||DISCONTINUED|
- Lightweight, slim-profile construction makes this tool easy to fit in any pocket or tool case
- Made of plastic and ceramic, these scissors feature very low conductivity for increased electrical safety
- Large handling loops are comfortable and sure to accommodate anyone’s fingers
- Blades easily slice through Kevlar but are dull to the skin, so these scissors are very safe to use
- Classic scissor design is much more familiar than cleavers or special cutters, making them suitable for users of all skill levels
5.0" L x 2.75" W x 0.625" Thick [12.7cm x 6.85cm x 1.59cm]
1" Diameter [2.54cm]
|Weight||1.0 oz [28.35g]|
No Manuals Available
RELATED ARTICLES -
HOW-TO CORNER -
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030