Kwik Stepper Step Bits
Not only do they offer great resistance to walking and skidding, but with their unique split-tip design, Greenlee Kwik Stepper Step Bits also penetrate through steel faster than the competition! Thanks to balanced, double-fluted construction that requires less pressure, these bits do all the work for you.
- Cuts through steel quicker with unique split tip
- Bits resist skipping and walking
- Balanced construction needs less pressure
- Includes a 1/2", a 7/8" and a 1-1/8" Multi-Hole Step Bits in a plastic case
- Made in the USA
Hole Sizes: From 1/8" through 1-3/8" (3.2 - 34.9 mm)
Capacity: Cut up through 3/8" (9.5 mm) mild steel, copper, brass, aluminum, wood, plastic and laminates.
|GL-35884||Kwik Stepper® Step Bit Kit|
|GL-34401||1/2" Multi-Hole Step Bit|
|GL-34403||7/8" Multi-Hole Step Bit|
|GL-30008||1-1/8" Multi-Hole Step Bit|
|GL-35936||STEP BIT CASE ONLY|
RELATED ARTICLES -
HOW-TO CORNER -
- How to Safely Install and Use Polyurethane Cable Covers
- How to Determine Which Product Diameter You Need
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if weíre missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!