Greenlee GL-655 Kwik Change™ Stainless Steel Hole Cutter Kit
The Greenlee Quick Change Stainless Steel Hole Cutter Kit GL-655 cuts stainless steel quickly and easily. Kwik Change™ arbor makes changing cutter heads simple and easy. No more over-drilling thanks to flange stop. Sturdy construction makes for high performance and durability.
- Removable cutter heads come in various sizes ranging from 5/8" through 3"
- No over-drilling worries thanks to flange stop
- Easy slug removal because of ejector spring on all sizes above 3/4"
- Durable, high performance accredited to precision carbide teeth
- Minimum chuck size of 3/8"
The Greenlee GL-660 includes:
- 645-7/8: 7/8" (22.2 mm) Conduit size 1/2"
- 645-1-1/8: 1-1/8" (28.6 mm) Conduit size 3/4"
- 645-1-3/8: 1-3/8" (34.9 mm) Conduit size 1"
- 645-011: Quick Change Arbor for sizes 5/8" through 2-1/4", 3/8" shank
- 645-001: Pilot Drill for size 5/8" through 2-1/4"
- Hex key
|Number of Pieces:||6|
|Application:||For Stainless Steel, Mild Steel, copper, aluminum and Brass|
|Max. Cutting Depth:||3/16"|
|Construction:||Tungsten carbide tips with hardened steel backer|
|Includes:||7/8", 1 1/8", and 1 3/8" hole saws with arbor, pilot drill bit, hex key, and plastic carrying case|
|Arbor Hole:||Hex 3/8"|
|GL-655||Kwik Change Stainless Steel Hole Cutter Kit||1 lb|
|GL-645-011||Kwik Change Arbor for sizes 5/8" through 2-1/4", 3/8" shank||0.3 lb|
|GL-645-001||Pilot Drill for sizes 5/8" through 2-1/4"||0.1 lb|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
- Greenlee Warranty (PDF)
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Hole Saw FAQ's
- Warehouse Safety Checklist: How to Reduce Warehouse Liability
- How to Make Your Facility ADA Compliant
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if weíre missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!