What's special about this Greenlee hole cutter kit?
- Kwik Change™ design allows you to change cutter heads easily, just push and turn
- One arbor head is used with different sized cutting heads which saves you money
- Incredibly strong tungsten carbide tips have a long life and ensure smooth cuts
- Cuts through mild steel, copper, and aluminum
- Click for More Features
The Greenlee Quick Change Stainless Steel Hole Cutter Kit GL-655 cuts stainless steel quickly and easily. Kwik Change™ arbor makes changing cutter heads simple and easy. No more over-drilling thanks to flange stop. Sturdy construction makes for high performance and durability.
|GL-655||Kwik Change Stainless Steel Hole Cutter Kit||1 lb|
- Removable cutter heads come in various sizes ranging from 5/8" through 3"
- No over-drilling worries thanks to flange stop
- Easy slug removal because of ejector spring on all sizes above 3/4"
- Durable, high performance accredited to precision carbide teeth
- Minimum chuck size of 3/8"
The Kwik Change Kit includes:
- 645-7/8: 7/8" (22.2 mm) Conduit size 1/2"
- 645-1-1/8: 1-1/8" (28.6 mm) Conduit size 3/4"
- 645-1-3/8: 1-3/8" (34.9 mm) Conduit size 1"
- 645-011: Quick Change Arbor for sizes 5/8" through 2-1/4", 3/8" shank
- 645-001: Pilot Drill for size 5/8" through 2-1/4"
- Hex key
|Number of Pieces||6|
|Application||For Stainless Steel, Mild Steel, copper, aluminum and Brass|
|Max. Cutting Depth||3/16"|
|Construction||Tungsten carbide tips with hardened steel backer|
|Includes||7/8", 1-1/8", and 1-3/8" hole saws with arbor, pilot drill bit, hex key, and plastic carrying case|
|Arbor Hole||Hex 3/8"|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
- Greenlee Warranty (PDF)
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Warehouse Safety Checklist: How to Reduce Warehouse Liability
- How to Make Your Facility ADA Compliant
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030