What's special about this line tracer?
- Made of lightweight yet strong Poly line
- Container with convenient feeder hole dispenses 500’ of tracer
- Weather and tangle resistant
- Use directly with fish tapes, fish stix, and fishing systems.
- Feeder hole for dispensing the line
- Reusable plastic dispenser pail with handle keeps the line dry
- Use to pull rope through conduit, electrical or communications wires over ceilings and under carpet
- Warranty 1 year
- Click for More Features
|GL-430-500||Poly Line - Green Tracer||1.092 lb|
Poly line, has a 210 lb. average breaking strength fishing tape which can be blown into conduit and then used to pull in a larger pulling rope. This mildew and rot resistant tape can be used directly to pull in smaller wires from the container with power fishing systems.
Made in the USA. Can also be used with Grainger 4CN23 and Grainger 5C640 power fishing systems.
|Length||500 feet (152 m)|
|Material||Polypropylene (poly line)|
|Tensile Strength||210 lbs (934 N)|
|Weight (per container)||1.092 lbs|
|Operating Temperature||-120° - 140° F|
|Melt Temperature||330° F|
|Resistance||Rot and Mildew|
RELATED ARTICLES -
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030