What's special about these flexible push/pull rods?
- Allows you to route wiring for short or long runs by using them individually or threaded together
- Highly visible green color makes it easy to see while fishing cables or wire through ceilings and walls, or below raised floors
- Two different threaded tips included; 'J' hook for larger diameter cables or bundles, and a bullet tip for smaller wires or bundles
- Two different lengths available - great for home users, IT professionals, or construction workers
- 12 foot total length (divided into three 4-foot sections)
- 24 foot length (divided into three 6-foot sections and two 3-foot sections)
- Click for More Features
Perfect for both home users and cable installation pros, Greenlee Fish Stix are available in two different lengths, come packed in sections, and include two different tips to help feed wires and/or cables through ceilings, walls and below raised floors.
|PART #||DESCRIPTION||TOTAL LENGTH||PRICE|
|GL-540-12||EZ Reach™ Stix 12' (3.6 m) Kit with bullet nose and "J" hook threaded tips, packaged in clear plastic tube.||12 FT (3.6 m)|
|GL-540-24||EZ Reach™ Stix 24' (7.3 m) Kit with bullet nose and "J" hook threaded tips, packaged in clear plastic tube.||24 FT (7.3 m)|
|GL-FS-11426||Whisk Nose Tip||0.5 lb|
|GL-10497||Hook Nose Tip||0.5 lb|
|GL-10498||Bullet Nose Tip||0.5 lb|
|GL-540-11583||4 ft Fish Stix Section||0.33 lb|
- 200 lbs maximum pulling strength for heavy AWG wires
- 1/4" diameter fiberglass rods provide added rigidity when multiple sections are connected
- Non-conductive and high impact - great for electricians or construction sites
- 540-24 includes one 3-foot Glo Stix section for improved visibility
- 6-1/2" (165mm) minimum bend radius for flexibility, yet rigid enough to pull heavy cables and wires
|Total Length:||12' (3.6 m)||24' (7.3 m)|
|Sections:||3 x 4' (1.2 m)||3 x 6' (1.8 m) and 2 x (0.9 m)|
|Weight:||1.04 lbs (0.5 kg)||1.94 lbs (0.9 kg)|
|Material:||1/4" (6.4 mm) diam. fiberglass rod|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- The Top 5 Reasons to Choose Powerflor
- Preventing Tripping Accidents in the Workplace
- How to Choose the Right Cable Ties
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030