Greenlee Fish Stix
Perfect for both home users and cable installation pros, Greenlee Fish Stix are available in two different lengths, come packed in sections, and include two different tips to help feed wires and/or cables through ceilings, walls and below raised floors.
- 200 lbs maximum pulling strength for heavy AWG wires
- 1/4" diameter fiberglass rods provide added rigidity when multiple sections are connected
- Non-conductive and high impact - great for electricians or construction sites
- 540-24 includes one 3-foot Glo Stix section for improved visibility
- 6-1/2" (165mm) minimum bend radius for flexibility, yet rigid enough to pull heavy cables and wires
|Total Length:||12' (3.6 m)||24' (7.3 m)|
|Sections:||3 x 4' (1.2 m)||3 x 6' (1.8 m) and 2 x (0.9 m)|
|Weight:||1.04 lbs (0.5 kg)||1.94 lbs (0.9 kg)|
|Material:||1/4" (6.4 mm) diam. fiberglass rod|
|GL-540-12||EZ Reach™ Stix 12' (3.6 m) Kit with bullet nose and "J" hook threaded tips, packaged in clear plastic tube.||12 FT (3.6 m)|
|GL-540-24||EZ Reach™ Stix 24' (7.3 m) Kit with bullet nose and "J" hook threaded tips, packaged in clear plastic tube.||24 FT (7.3 m)|
|GL-FS-11426||Whisk Nose Tip||0.5 lb|
|GL-10497||Hook Nose Tip||0.5 lb|
|GL-10498||Bullet Nose Tip||0.5 lb|
|GL-540-11583||4 ft Fish Stix Section||0.33 lb|
NO MANUALS AVAILABLE -
RELATED ARTICLES -
- The Top 5 Reasons to Choose Powerflor
- Preventing Tripping Accidents in the Workplace
- How to Choose the Right Cable Ties
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we’re missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!