What is special about this fiber optic kit?
- This kit's durable Cordura® nylon case keeps tools organized and protected, and includes see-through pouches for easy connector storage
- Case is equipped with strong handles, as well as eyelets for the addition of a shoulder strap
- Includes, shears, wire strippers, carbide scribe, crimper with dies, polishing puck and pad, and case
- Click for More Features
Greenlee 45655 fiber optic hand tool kit contains the most commonly used fiber optic termination tools in a durable cordura plus carrying case. The case protects and organizes tools and includes see-through pouches for storing connectors. Outside pockets provide convenient storage locations for instruction manuals or worksite documents.
|GL-45655||Fiber Optic Termination Kit|
- 45586 - Fiber optic Kevlar shears
- 1955 - Pro-plus wire stripper, 10-18 AWG
- 45589 - Fiber optic buffer stripper
- 45593 - Carbide-tipped scribe
- 45637 - Kwik cycle 8 universal fiber optic crimp frame with 0.151", 0.178", 0.213" hex cavities
- 45651 - Fiber optic inspection microscope
- 45599 - Stainless steel polishing puck
- 45612 - Resilient polishing pad, 3 x 8" (7.6 x 203.2mm)
- 45644 - Zipper carrying case
|Estimated Weight||4.65 lbs|
HOW-TO CORNER -
- Reasons Every Network Technician Needs a Good Tool Kit
- LAN, Telephone, Audio System Installations Require a Label Printer
- What is Fiber Optic Cable, and How Does It Work?
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts