What is special about this fiber optic kit?
- This kit's durable Cordura® nylon case keeps tools organized and protected, and includes see-through pouches for easy connector storage
- Case is equipped with strong handles, as well as eyelets for the addition of a shoulder strap
- Includes, shears, wire strippers, carbide scribe, crimper with dies, polishing puck and pad, and case
- Click for More Features
Greenlee 45655 fiber optic hand tool kit contains the most commonly used fiber optic termination tools in a durable cordura plus carrying case. The case protects and organizes tools and includes see-through pouches for storing connectors. Outside pockets provide convenient storage locations for instruction manuals or worksite documents.
|GL-45655||Fiber Optic Termination Kit|
- 45586 - Fiber optic Kevlar shears
- 1955 - Pro-plus wire stripper, 10-18 AWG
- 45589 - Fiber optic buffer stripper
- 45593 - Carbide-tipped scribe
- 45637 - Kwik cycle 8 universal fiber optic crimp frame with 0.151", 0.178", 0.213" hex cavities
- 45651 - Fiber optic inspection microscope
- 45599 - Stainless steel polishing puck
- 45612 - Resilient polishing pad, 3 x 8" (7.6 x 203.2mm)
- 45644 - Zipper carrying case
|Estimated Weight||4.65 lbs|
HOW-TO CORNER -
- Reasons Every Network Technician Needs a Good Tool Kit
- LAN, Telephone, Audio System Installations Require a Label Printer
- What is Fiber Optic Cable, and How Does It Work?
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030