Fiber Optic Hand Tools Kit
Greenlee 45655 fiber optic hand tool kit contains the most commonly used fiber optic termination tools in a durable cordura plus carrying case. The case protects and organizes tools and includes see-through pouches for storing connectors. Outside pockets provide convenient storage locations for instruction manuals or worksite documents.
- 45586 - Fiber optic Kevlar shears
- 1955 - Pro-plus wire stripper, 10-18 AWG
- 45589 - Fiber optic buffer stripper
- 45593 - Carbide-tipped scribe
- 45637 - Kwik cycle 8 universal fiber optic crimp frame with 0.151", 0.178", 0.213" hex cavities
- 45651 - Fiber optic inspection microscope
- 45599 - Stainless steel polishing puck
- 45612 - Resilient polishing pad, 3 x 8" (7.6 x 203.2mm)
- 45644 - Zipper carrying case
|Estimated Weight||4.65 lbs|
|GL-45655||Fiber Optic Termination Kit|
HOW-TO CORNER -
- Reasons Every Network Technician Needs a Good Tool Kit
- LAN, Telephone, Audio System Installations Require a Label Printer
- What is Fiber Optic Cable, and How Does It Work?
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if weíre missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!