What's special about this hydraulic pump?
- User can select between automatic and manual ram return selector switch for greater control
- Hand held pendant switch is attached via a cord to the pump which eliminates the possibility of arcing
- Motor, pump and circuits are encased in the plastic housing to provide protection from the elements
- Click for More Features
The Greenlee GL-975 2.80 L Electric Hydraulic Pump produces the flow necessary for the development of pressure to 10,000 psi. Greenlee’s hydraulic pump is compatible with hose numbers GL-05850, GL-05851, GL-05852 which are pre-filled with oil and ready to operate.
|GL-975||Greenlee 2.80 L Electric Hydraulic Pump||56.6 lbs|
|GL-05850||Greenlee 10' x 1/4" hose with (1) 3/8" male coupler and (1) 3/8" female coupler||3.3 lbs|
|GL-05851||Greenlee 10' x 1/4" non-conductive hose with (1) 3/8" male coupler and (1) 3/8" female coupler||3.5 lbs|
|GL-05852||Greenlee 25' x 1/4" non-conductive hose with (1) 3/8" male coupler and (1) 3/8" female coupler||5.5 lbs|
|GL-4016-GB||Hydraulic Oil 1 Gallon [3.8 L]||8.5 lbs|
|GL-4017-GB||Hydraulic Oil 1 Quart [0.9 L]||2.25 lbs|
- This pump is compatible with Greenlee’s hydraulic hose systems: GL-05850, GL-05851, and GL-05852
- Hydraulic hose units come compete with couplers and dust caps
- Made in the USA
- One year manfacturer warranty
|Capacity (Vol)||2.80 L|
|Operating Pressure||10,000.0 psi [Max]|
|Flow||4.0 mL/h [Max]|
|Flow @ Pressure||0.30 L/min @ 10,000 psi|
|Power Capacity||1/2 hp [Max]|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Different Crimpers Offer a Variety of Features
- Reasons Every Network Technician Needs a Good Tool Kit
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030