Greenlee Digital/Analog Megohmmeter
With it's extra-large backlit display and analog bar graph, this autoranging AC/DC megohmmeter with test inhibitor and warnings from Greenlee is great for anyone needing to test multiple voltage ranges. Able to work amongst dust and water, both the 5880 and the 5882 test up to 2000MΩ resistance, while the 5882 tests three voltage ranges (250, 500, and 1000V) and includes batteries, test leads, case.
- Auto-ranging default voltmeter, which features a test inhibitor and warnings (for enhanced user safety)
- Extra-large, backlit digital display with analog bar graph
- Weather, dust and water resistant, in accordance with IP44
- Offers a variety of test voltage ranges
- Capable of measuring up to 2000MO of resistance
GL-5882 includes the above features and:
- Tests in 250V, 500V, and 1000V ranges
- Features a timer function for polarization index and dielectric absorption measurements
- Includes six (6) 1.5V AA batteries, test leads, and a carrying case
Test voltage: 500, 1000V
Test voltage: 250, 500, and 1000V and includes batteries, test leads, case.
RELATED ARTICLES -
HOW-TO CORNER -
- How to Test an RJ45 Connection
- How to Wire a Keystone Jack
- How to Remotely Test RJ45 Terminated Cables
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if weíre missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!