Greenlee 01082 Crimping Die Carrying Case (dies not included)
Dies not included
The Greenlee 01082 is a steel carrying case for Greenlee Dies numbered KA22 and KC22 as well as the "U" style dies. Case is made of mild steel with spot welded hinge and is sturdy enough to stack other tools or tool boxes on top of it. The foam inserts ensure the dies are stored neatly and organized for ease of use when you want them.
- Made of durable steel for long lasting use
- Compact case can be easily stored
- Dies are not included
- One year manufacturer warranty
Weight: 2.8 lbs (empty)
- Holds 15 dies at a time
- Can accommodate the KA22, KC22 and U style dies
|GL-01082||Crimping Die Carrying Case (Dies not included)||2.8 lbs|
Dies for Crimping Color-Coded Copper & Aluminum Lugs & Splices - "U" Style Dies
|PART #||COLOR||PRICE||PART #||COLOR||PRICE|
|250 kcmil (MCM)||GL-KA12-250||Red||GL-KC12-250||Yellow|
|300 kcmil (MCM)||GL-KA12-300||Blue||GL-KC12-300||White|
|350 kcmil (MCM)||GL-KA12-350||Brown||GL-KC12-350||Red|
|400 kcmil (MCM)||GL-KA12-400||Green||GL-KC12-400||Blue|
|500 kcmil (MCM)||GL-KA12-500||Pink||GL-KC12-500||Brown|
|600 kcmil (MCM)||GL-KA12-600||Black||GL-KC12-600||Green|
|750 kcmil (MCM)||GL-KA12-750||Yellow||GL-KC12-750||Black|
* Connections are UL and cUL classified for copper connectors when used with Greenlee tools on Anderson®, Blackburr®, FCI Burndy®, ILSCO®, Panduit®, Thomas & Betts® and Penn-Union® color-coded lugs and splices.
** Connections are UL and cUL classified for aluminum connectors when used with Greenlee tools on Anderson®, Blackburr®, FCI Burndy®, ILSCO®, Panduit®, Thomas & Betts® and Penn-Union® color-coded lugs and splices.
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Different Crimpers Offer a Variety of Features
- Reasons Every Network Technician Needs a Good Tool Kit
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if weíre missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!