What's special about this conduit measuring tape?
- Made of durable Kevlar® which will not wear or deteriorate
- Five times stronger than steel
- Ideal for pulling small cables
- Low stretch (expansion) rate for high accuracy measurements
- Measurements are printed in feet for easy counting
- Click for More Features
|Part #||Average Breaking Strength||Dimensions||Weight||Price|
|GL-39243||1,250 lbs (5.56 kN)||1/4" x 3,000'||10.5 lbs|
|GL-39244||1,800 lbs (8.01 kN)||1/4" x 3,000'||14.5 lbs|
|GL-39245||2,500 lbs (11.12 kN)||1/4" x 3,000'||18 lbs|
|GL-21550||Rope Dispenser||7.8 lbs|
- Greenlee Conduit Measuring Tape is low stretch for high accuracy.
- Made of Kevlar, it is ideal for pulling small cables or installing pull rope.
- Tape is durable and can be left in ducts without risk of wearing.
- The measurements are in feet and can measure up to 3,000 feet.
- 1 year manufacturer warranty
|Length||3,000 ft||3,000 ft||3,000 ft|
|Average Breaking Strength||1,250 lbs [5.56 kN]||1,800 lbs [8.01 kN]||2,500 lbs [11.12 kN]|
|Weight||10.5 lbs||14.5 lbs||18.0 lbs|
|Maximum Reel Diameter / Width||13" / 9"|
|Capacity||- Rope from 3/16" to 1/2" wide and 1,000 ft long
- Measuring tape
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
- Measuring Tape Manual - PDF
ARTICLES - A place to find educational articles covering a wide range of topics, all categorized according to your areas of interest.
- Best Practices for Klein Flat-Steel Fish Tape
- What is the Difference Between Cable Shielding and Insulation?
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts