What's special about this conduit measuring tape?
- Made of durable Kevlar® which will not wear or deteriorate
- Five times stronger than steel
- Ideal for pulling small cables
- Low stretch (expansion) rate for high accuracy measurements
- Measurements are printed in feet for easy counting
- Click for More Features
|Part #||Average Breaking Strength||Dimensions||Weight||Price|
|GL-39243||1,250 lbs (5.56 kN)||1/4" x 3,000'||10.5 lbs|
|GL-39244||1,800 lbs (8.01 kN)||1/4" x 3,000'||14.5 lbs|
|GL-39245||2,500 lbs (11.12 kN)||1/4" x 3,000'||18 lbs|
|GL-21550||Rope Dispenser||7.8 lbs|
- Greenlee Conduit Measuring Tape is low stretch for high accuracy.
- Made of Kevlar, it is ideal for pulling small cables or installing pull rope.
- Tape is durable and can be left in ducts without risk of wearing.
- The measurements are in feet and can measure up to 3,000 feet.
- 1 year manufacturer warranty
|Length||3,000 ft||3,000 ft||3,000 ft|
|Average Breaking Strength||1,250 lbs [5.56 kN]||1,800 lbs [8.01 kN]||2,500 lbs [11.12 kN]|
|Weight||10.5 lbs||14.5 lbs||18.0 lbs|
|Maximum Reel Diameter / Width||13" / 9"|
|Capacity||- Rope from 3/16" to 1/2" wide and 1,000 ft long
- Measuring tape
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
- Measuring Tape Manual - PDF
ARTICLES - A place to find educational articles covering a wide range of topics, all categorized according to your areas of interest.
- Best Practices for Klein Flat-Steel Fish Tape
- What is the Difference Between Cable Shielding and Insulation?
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030