Greenlee Conduit Measuring Tape
- Greenlee Conduit Measuring Tape is low stretch for high accuracy.
- Made of Kevlar, it is ideal for pulling small cables or installing pull rope.
- Tape is durable and can be left in ducts without risk of wearing.
- The measurements are in feet and can measure up to 3,000 feet.
- 1 year manufacturer warranty
|Length||3,000 ft||3,000 ft||3,000 ft|
|Average Breaking Strength||1,250 lbs [5.56 kN]||1,800 lbs [8.01 kN]||2,500 lbs [11.12 kN]|
|Weight||10.5 lbs||14.5 lbs||18.0 lbs|
|Maximum Reel Diameter / Width||13" / 9"|
|Capacity||- Rope from 3/16" to 1/2" wide and 1,000 ft long
- Measuring tape
|PART #||AVERAGE BREAKING STRENGTH||DIMENSIONS||WEIGHT||PRICE|
|GL-39243||1,250 lbs (5.56 kN)||1/4" x 3,000'||10.5 lbs|
|GL-39244||1,800 lbs (8.01 kN)||1/4" x 3,000'||14.5 lbs|
|GL-39245||2,500 lbs (11.12 kN)||1/4" x 3,000'||18 lbs|
|GL-21550||Rope Dispenser||7.8 lbs|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
- Measuring Tape Manual - PDF
ARTICLES - A place to find educational articles covering a wide range of topics, all categorized according to your areas of interest.
- Best Practices for Klein Flat-Steel Fish Tape
- What is the Difference Between Cable Shielding and Insulation?
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if weíre missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!