Sold only in 1 Quart
- Ideal for use with electrical or datacom cables
- Easy to clean up
- Clear, colorless gel
- With a .27 - .29 coefficient of friction, this product offers great lubricity and can be used for fast pulls
- Environmentally safe, non-toxic, non-hazardous and non-corrosive
- Applies easily by hand, brush or pump
- Temperature Range Remains stable over a wide range of temperatures
- 20° F to 190° F (-6° C to 88° C)
- Polymer base with no silicon additives
- Average coefficient of friction (IEEE, 375-2 test procedure), .27 in PVC and .29 in EMT
- Three-year shelf life with no deterioration in lubricant
|GL-CLR-Q||Clear Pulling Lube 1 qt|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Key Elements for Cable Installation Success
- The Facts on Polypropylene
- How to Start an Arc Flash Prevention Program
- Which Firestop Product Should I Use for My Application?
- What is the Difference Between Cable Shielding and Insulation?
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if weíre missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!