What's special about this cable lubrication?
|GL-CLR-Q||Clear Pulling Lube 1 qt|
- Ideal for use with electrical or datacom cables
- Easy to clean up
- Clear, colorless gel
- With a .27 - .29 coefficient of friction, this product offers great lubricity and can be used for fast pulls
- Environmentally safe, non-toxic, non-hazardous and non-corrosive
- Applies easily by hand, brush or pump
- Temperature Range Remains stable over a wide range of temperatures
- 20° F to 190° F (-6° C to 88° C)
- Polymer base with no silicon additives
- Average coefficient of friction (IEEE, 375-2 test procedure), .27 in PVC and .29 in EMT
- Three-year shelf life with no deterioration in lubricant
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Key Elements for Cable Installation Success
- The Facts on Polypropylene
- How to Start an Arc Flash Prevention Program
- Which Firestop Product Should I Use for My Application?
- What is the Difference Between Cable Shielding and Insulation?
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030