Greenlee Gator ETS8 Battery Powered Cable Tray Cutters
Greenlee's Gator ETS8 Cable Tray Cutters will help you save time, money and energy during cable tray installation. The swift retractable blade cuts cable tray wire up to 5/16" in diameter in just 2 seconds. This blade retracts automatically and can even retract mid-stroke if needed. The cutting head rotates 330° to make accurate cuts from just about any angle. Each precision cut is made flush without burring the metal and creating a rough edge that could possibly snag and damage your cables.
This battery-powered tool is cordless to allow free movement and provides enough battery power for just about any job. You can make up to 250 cuts per full battery charge. This cutter is less labor-intensive than traditional cable tray cutters and requires only a push of a button to cut through cable tray wires. Now when forming your own junctions and tees, installation time can be cut in half
- Cuts cable tray wire up to 5/16" diameter in 2 seconds
- Automatically retracts blade after cutting is complete
- Makes flush cuts without burring
- Saves time and energy during cable tray installations
- Lightweight -- only weighs 3 lbs
- Cutting head rotates 360°
- Long lasting battery makes 250 cuts per charge
- Includes: ETS Tool, 2 batteries, battery charger, and carrying case
|Length||12.8" [325 mm]|
|Wdith||2-3/8" [60 mm]|
|Depth||3-1/8" [80 mm]|
|Weight (with battery)||2.9 lbs [1,3 kg]|
|Sound Level||70 dB (A) at 1 meter|
|Vibration||< 2.5 m/s2|
|Hydraulic Oil||Shell Tellus® T 15|
|Average Cutting Time||2 seconds|
|Average Cuts per Charge (0.191 dia cable tray)||approximately 250|
|Cutting Head Rotation||360°|
Please Note: The ETS8 cable tray cutters have been discontinued, but we still offer the accessories below
|GL-19987||Greenlee Replacement Blade Set||0.12 lb|
|GL-23076||12V Battery Charger||1.95 lbs|
|GL-02180||230V Battery Charger||1.10 lbs|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- What's the Big Deal about Zinc Whiskers?
- Wire Cable Trays - Modification and Code Compliance
- CAB Cable Rings: Creating Jobs and Purpose for Disable Individuals
- What Makes a Hand Tool Ergonomic?
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we’re missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!