What's special about this cable puller?
- Contains 6 rollers that help you smoothly pull cables along many mediums
- Enclosed design prevents cables from becoming dislodged, allowing you to take breaks and make adjustments without issues
- Easily clamped onto cable trays, raceways, studs, joists, support beams, and other structures to ensure straight pulling
- Cuts cable installation times and labor force dramatically over jobs performed without rolling guides
- Click for More Features
This cable roller by Greenlee® provides smooth manual cable pulling for network installers, electricians, home theater technicians, and anyone installing wiring. The unit is quickly clamped onto cable trays and other raceways, and several may be used along longer runs. This rolling cable guide is available in two sizes to accommodate the density of your application.
|PART #||DESCRIPTION||INNER DIMENSIONS||LOAD CAPACITY||WEIGHT||PRICE|
|GL-CR25||Cable Roller Small||3" x 3" (7.62 x 7.62 cm)||10 lbs (4.53 kg)||4.4 lbs (1.9 kg)|
|GL-CR100||Cable Roller Large||8.5" x 8.5" (21.6 x 21.6 cm)||100 lbs (45 kg)||11.7 lbs (5.3 kg)|
- Greatly reduces friction for high speed installation with no cable damage or use of cable lubricants
- Available in two sizes to accommodate your application
- Small unit accommodates up to 20 network cables at once
- Large unit accommodates up to 40 network cables at once
- Heavy duty cold 12 gauge rolled steel construction provides high durability and corrosion resistance
- Ideal for installing twisted pair, A/V, coaxial, and fiber optic cables quickly and easily
|Cable Capacity||20 Network Cables|
|Max Pull Tension||25 lbs (111 N)|
|Weight Capacity||10 lbs (4.53 kg)|
|Material||12ga Cold Rolled Steel|
|Dimensions (inner)||3" x 3" (7.62 x 7.62 cm)|
|Weight||4.4 lbs (1.9 kg)|
|Weight Capacity||100 lbs (45 kg)|
|Dimensions (inner)||8.5" x 8.5" (21.6 x 21.6 cm)|
|Weight||11.7 lbs (5.3 kg)|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Key Elements for Cable Installation Success
- The Growth and Increased Need for Residential Network Installations
- What Is Plenum Cable, and When Should I Use It?
- Which Firestop Product Should I Use for My Application?
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030