Clear Lubricants Pulling Lubricant, 5 Gallon
Greenlee 5 Gallon Lubricant
- Wide temperature range, 20° F to 190°F (-6° C to 88° C)
- Long shelf life, 3 years, with no break down of the lubricant
- Excellent for use in electrical or datacom cable applications
- Easy to use and clean up, clear and colorless
- Safe for use anywhere, non-hazardous, non-toxic and non-corrosive
- Well lubricated for fast pulls 9.27-.29 COF).
- Apply by hand, brush or pump
- One year manufacturer warranty
Wide temperature range - 20° F to 190° F (-6° C to 88° C)
Polymer base with no silicon additives.
Average coefficient of friction (IEEE, 375-2 test procedure), .27 in PVC and .29 in EMT.
Three-year shelf life with no deterioration in lubricant.
|GL-CLR-5||Clear Pulling Lubricant||5 Gal||Clear|
ARTICLES - A place to find educational articles covering a wide range of topics, all categorized according to your areas of interest. Learn more