What's special about this Clear Pulling Lubricant?
- Designed for use within electrical or datacom cable
- Excellent lubricity for fast pulls
- Environmentally safe, non-hazardous, non-toxic and non-corrosive
- Easy to apply either by hand, brush or pump
- Click for More Features
|GL-CLR-5||Clear Pulling Lubricant||5 Gal||Clear|
- Wide temperature range, 20° F to 190°F (-6° C to 88° C)
- Long shelf life, 3 years, with no break down of the lubricant
- Excellent for use in electrical or datacom cable applications
- Easy to use and clean up, clear and colorless
- Safe for use anywhere, non-hazardous, non-toxic and non-corrosive
- Well lubricated for fast pulls 9.27-.29 COF).
- Apply by hand, brush or pump
- One year manufacturer warranty
Wide temperature range - 20° F to 190° F (-6° C to 88° C)
Polymer base with no silicon additives.
Average coefficient of friction (IEEE, 375-2 test procedure), .27 in PVC and .29 in EMT.
Three-year shelf life with no deterioration in lubricant.
ARTICLES - A place to find educational articles covering a wide range of topics, all categorized according to your areas of interest. Learn more
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030