Clear Lubricants Pulling Lubricant, 5 Gallon
Greenlee 5 Gallon Lubricant
- Wide temperature range, 20° F to 190°F (-6° C to 88° C)
- Long shelf life, 3 years, with no break down of the lubricant
- Excellent for use in electrical or datacom cable applications
- Easy to use and clean up, clear and colorless
- Safe for use anywhere, non-hazardous, non-toxic and non-corrosive
- Well lubricated for fast pulls 9.27-.29 COF).
- Apply by hand, brush or pump
- One year manufacturer warranty
Wide temperature range - 20° F to 190° F (-6° C to 88° C)
Polymer base with no silicon additives.
Average coefficient of friction (IEEE, 375-2 test procedure), .27 in PVC and .29 in EMT.
Three-year shelf life with no deterioration in lubricant.
|GL-CLR-5||Clear Pulling Lubricant||5 Gal||Clear|
ARTICLES - A place to find educational articles covering a wide range of topics, all categorized according to your areas of interest. Learn more
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if weíre missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!